Legacy items in PVP is a joke

to be blunt, y'all know nothing about how things work in the economy
IGN: Barbara_Jay
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:

True to me, i have been playing this game since open beta but still live in poverty. I saw your elite shop and envy with you. You are such a rich and successful player in this game. Would you please point out everything i need to know to be rich like you? I don't like PVPing for now, but wanna be rich like you. I knew some guys who are very rich (keeping 10+ mirrors, about 10 mirrored items and some dozens of legacy kaoms and shavrones) but all of them are fake bidders and scammers. I want to know some explanation of people who know about economy to get rich like you. Thanks.
"
behakungfu wrote:
"
Barbara_Jay wrote:

True to me, i have been playing this game since open beta but still live in poverty. I saw your elite shop and envy with you. You are such a rich and successful player in this game. Would you please point out everything i need to know to be rich like you? I don't like PVPing for now, but wanna be rich like you. I knew some guys who are very rich (keeping 10+ mirrors, about 10 mirrored items and some dozens of legacy kaoms and shavrones) but all of them are fake bidders and scammers. I want to know some explanation of people who know about economy to get rich like you. Thanks.

if you are srs, pls pm me in game :)
IGN: Barbara_Jay

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info