Welcome to D3 1/2 IM DONE!!!!!!!

pvp is shit
Last edited by Gjohny on Mar 6, 2014, 7:58:05 AM
It's Free to Play.
? What r u trying to say Yane?
"
I just cannot understand why... is the pvp player base so small that it doesn't need any attention at all? Just out of curiosity

Why simple because PVP players don't like to grind or RMT.
That's something MMORPG players like the devs don't understand.

And if the balance is a mess real PVPers won't even bother.

The devs don't understand that the majority of players went to emulated PVPGN servers in D2, after 1.10 got released, which was an unbalanced grindbased dupefest.

The only PVPers in the regular D2 were itemshoppers, who were happy if they could win with their overpowered hammerdin if they oneshot a regular character.

"
Hilbert wrote:
"
I just cannot understand why... is the pvp player base so small that it doesn't need any attention at all? Just out of curiosity

Why simple because PVP players don't like to grind or RMT.
That's something MMORPG players like the devs don't understand.

And if the balance is a mess real PVPers won't even bother.

The devs don't understand that the majority of players went to emulated PVPGN servers in D2, after 1.10 got released, which was an unbalanced grindbased dupefest.

The only PVPers in the regular D2 were itemshoppers, who were happy if they could win with their overpowered hammerdin if they oneshot a regular character.

We don't know what GGG thinks because they never comment on anything related to PvP. Aside from releasing the arenas you'd think they didn't know it exists.
I quit
IGN:LeoNemaeus/ GroundSlamHero
"
We don't know what GGG thinks because they never comment on anything related to PvP. Aside from releasing the arenas you'd think they didn't know it exists.

Well "Improved CT mode" and "Sarn Arena will fix everything" XD
"
Hilbert wrote:
"

Well "Improved CT mode" and "Sarn Arena will fix everything" XD

Yes! And dont forget that "PvP tournaments start soon!"

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!
Well, I for one, LOVE the Sarn FFA arena. Super fun. I'm not super OP at all, getting wrecked by some of the standard players who have full mirrored gear, but oh well. I had a blast.

I would agree though, that we need the pvp tourneys soon, or AT LEAST some indication that we will have them in the next 3 months, or I might not bother with this league at all. I was pretty irritated we didn't get them in Domination league, honestly, I leveled a new character just to have it sit in the museum (standard) for all eternity.

BUT, my new character on Ambush is now 44. The Sarn arena really is a great break from leveling him. I can jump on my old character and wreck faces for a bit without rounds or strings.

Good update, but we want MORE MORE MORE!
PvP suxx in a PvE game? interesting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info