Sacrifice of More Carebear Nonsense

"
Hilbert wrote:
Nono check your email you login you should have received a newsletter on new leagues.
27 Feb iirc.

The news letter talks about a new competive CT League but there won't be one ;)

I think I disabled news on mail from GGG. Last one I got was "Path of Exile launches on October 23."

Edit: Apparently ended up in spam for the first time ever.

But yeah ur right... I dont think there will be one either.
No there will be one "coming soon" I promise!
"
Hilbert wrote:
No there will be one "coming soon" I promise!

That does not help on my mood at all. XD

"Coming soon" or "Starts soon" is a GGG joke atm. Its a way of "ensuring" that it comes out, but in reality it will never come out... well maybe it will, but it is definetly not "soon".

Putting that box in my account is like: Dude, its all good. It will come out "soon", you just have to wait 5 years... you know we will make it. An attempt to keep you waiting instead of quiting.

Im not gonna quit, but honestly thats all that box really is.

"PvP tournaments start soon!" ... Its just laughable.
Don't you know that "Soon" in NZ means "Check again next year or in 2" ;)

Maybe the devs should use "New supporter packs coming soon" too XD

Edit:
Just create threads till GGG adds a CT leauge.

I guess I will spend more time to find RMTers in CT ladder than pking ;D
Last edited by Hilbert on Mar 5, 2014, 3:48:16 PM
NVM
Last edited by Hilbert on Mar 5, 2014, 3:48:07 PM
"
Hilbert wrote:
Don't you know that "Soon" in NZ means "Check again next year or in 2" ;)

Maybe the devs should use "New supporter packs coming soon" too XD

Edit:
Just create threads till GGG adds a CT leauge.

I guess I will spend more time to find RMTers in CT ladder than pking ;D

Maybe a permanent CT RACE SYSTEM would be fine. I suggested that once. 1 hour races every one hour and 5 mins... etc.

Also when u make a thread about CT League, you get a ton of people that dont care about the League that start to whine because "it is not about PvE, and therefore boring... etc."
If you can't invade somebody 3 levels under you or if those player receive a hostile like warning and allowed to leave instantly that's fine.

The best CT races were solo and the Lethal Turbo ones anyway because everybody was on ledge.
"
Hilbert wrote:
If you can't invade somebody 3 levels under you or if those player receive a hostile like warning and allowed to leave instantly that's fine.

The best CT races were solo and the Lethal Turbo ones anyway because everybody was on ledge.

I agree that solo was the best. I also suggested that the League should be solo, and with no Trading allowed aswell. It needs to suit the name Cutthroat and Path Of Exile, which is that you are alone in a hostile enviorement, were everyone wants to brutally murder you. In case of other players, they want to steal your items. In terms of Scanvengers they want to eat your corpse... etc.

But of course it cant be so brutal with the Merciless vs Normal players problem true, because that prevents the League from even working.
If it's solo I have to grief randoms :(

I want to grief RMTers.

Best would be Trade disabled so you have to do droptrade and instead of trading you leave the party and kill the RMTer.

100% agree with OP...

This mini expansion does nothing to PVPers, some BS FFA arena been added..

Where is the cut throat league?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info