Vaal Zones and Races

I got Tor Olgosso twice in chamber of sins in Event 176: 2 Hour Fracturing Fixed Famine Party
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
Metronomy wrote:
It will work the same as last season, did last season have shrines or nemesis mods?

They could be in races but I would imagine they would be specifically stated in the race format

There will be in the upcoming season, however.

But Spectral Throw nerfed (~25%) and multiple character placing bug fixed so it balances out.
@reboticon

F races still spawn exiles.

There is even a chance that you might get your ass kicked by an exile in a 12 min burst.
"
Hilbert wrote:
@reboticon

There is even a chance that you might get your ass kicked by an exile in a 12 min burst.

If you some how make it to prisoners gate and see one at the start sure, you arn't going to EVER find one before brutus. Because in the normal leagues Exiles only spawn after Brutus.
Last edited by Rithz on Mar 4, 2014, 10:58:03 AM
Races aren't normal leagues.

According to normal leagues Xandro only spawns in 60+ areas but in that non exile Free 3h competive(was famine iirc) race I had him in Broken Bridge.
"
Hilbert wrote:
@reboticon

Dont Rogue Exiles spawn from Prisoners Gate and onwards only? Never seen a rogue exile before it.
I guess this depends on the settings.
I am pretty sure I had rogues that spawn only 25 or 60+ according to wiki in Forest, Sins and BB for example.

Rogue races got 100% spawnchance at arealevel 2.

The Competive 3h Famine race seemed to have a 15-20% spawn chance(at last I had several exiles that race)
At last I saw only 0-2 Exiles in regular longer fun events and it matches with the wiki.(well wiki might be wrong)

If a dev forgets to uncheck for example Rogue Exiles spawn at level 2 after a Rogue race there is a chance that they might spawn.

I remember that after Anarchy ended I had several Exiles in EL and the summoner Exile once in Ledge.

I am not sure how the 11.6 fix was added, that's why I said there is a chance.

If there are no mistakes usually it's C and S no Rogue Exiles(unless it's a Rogue Race)
F can spawn Rogue Exiles.

They shouldn't spawn in D, DC(but the fixed ones) and EL.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Races aren't normal leagues.

According to normal leagues Xandro only spawns in 60+ areas but in that non exile Free 3h competive(was famine iirc) race I had him in Broken Bridge.

Yeah okay...
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/766007/page/1

Here link to a bugreport about the bugged race.

If settings are wrong something like this happens.

There was also a party race where party was disabled.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info