Vaal Zones and Races

Will they be enabled in races?

Are they higher level than the usual area level?

Are they resetable?
"
Hilbert wrote:
Will they be enabled in races?

Are they higher level than the usual area level?

Are they resetable?
It will work the same as last season, did last season have shrines or nemesis mods?

They could be in races but I would imagine they would be specifically stated in the race format
Indeed, if races are based on Hardcore (as they always have been) it's pretty clear.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
Metronomy wrote:
It will work the same as last season, did last season have shrines or nemesis mods?

They could be in races but I would imagine they would be specifically stated in the race format

Shrines and nemesis modes were features of challenge leagues. This time we have some new content incoming (vaal zones) which is not exclusive for challenge leagues (or i've missed the part where it's stated otherwise).
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
It's not a challange league.

It's unclear because it's a content patch but the content spawns randomly.
I just hope races don't have shrines. I'd hate to see more rng involved in the outcomes.
IGN: thejarmo
"
cwu wrote:
"
Metronomy wrote:

Shrines and nemesis modes were features of challenge leagues. This time we have some new content incoming (vaal zones) which is not exclusive for challenge leagues (or i've missed the part where it's stated otherwise).
I guess we have to wait for the patch notes. I thought all the new content was going to be in the challenge leagues but it is very possible that I am wrong. If its still unclear I guess you could play hardcore before the races start to find out..
Content = All leagues.

But it might be that content spawns only in Cruel+ for example that would only effect races with 3h+
Could you run into exiles in sig races? I never did. I get several in random fracture races, though.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
In C races outside of Rogue races Exiles are disabled.

But sometimes it happens that the devs forgot to disable them and you got something like in the 3h Famine?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info