Hopefully GGG will add races during the season break -- What races do you want to see?

Honestly, the race type really doesn't matter to me. As long as they don't fix ST and buff cleave it's all the same level of mindless bullshit to me.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
I have a spy deep inside GGG that told me they are going to nerf ST for next season
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
I have a spy deep inside GGG that told me they are going to nerf ST for next season

If they don't buff cleave it makes no difference.
buff cleave or riot!

ez groundslam ez life
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
ZoRoXo wrote:

Nerfing is bad. Bring other skills and builds up to par.
I suspect there will be no between-season races this time, given how busy they are with SotV.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
"
unsane wrote:
I suspect there will be no between-season races this time, given how busy they are with SotV.

More like busy making the game worse, like they do with pretty much every patch. I said it before and I'll say it again, I'd much rather see them fix existing problems and not add more content which subsequently adds even more problems.
"
unsane wrote:

Sadly you might be right. I kind of made this thread to hope they read it and not forget about the racing community (the people who only play this game to race).
Last edited by Rithz on Feb 24, 2014, 8:25:39 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:
I'd much rather see them fix existing problems and not add more content which subsequently adds even more problems.

Unfortunately, this is a lesson that arpg/mmo devs appear to be literally incapable of learning.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info