Fracturing is the Absolute Worst

Not enjoyable, just lag and desync. Mix it with one of the more challenging mods for a great time. If they maybe fractured to half as maybe it wouldn't be so bad but it's just a mess. How does everyone else feel towards this troll of a race?
I LOVED IT! :D
I genuinely can not stand them. It feels so tedious. It's the only race type I plan on skipping from now on.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
I genuinely can not stand them. It feels so tedious. It's the only race type I plan on skipping from now on.

It does feel like a complete waste of time. It's not fun or competitive, just a matter of getting lucky spawns and hoping desync doesnt frig you over.
Like I said imo Fractured mobs should yield 10% exp of the original white mob.

Also Fracturing Immolation was a bigger mess because Forest and Weavers Chambers turned PoE in a Slideshow.

If you play for some time you know why BLAMT is a hated racemod.
Some people liked it in S2 but started to hate it soon.

Also they got harder becauce 10.6 increased normal mob HP. You can't 2 shot Rhoas anymore with a bow.

ST is suicide.
Spells would work.

BLAMT would be fun if they made it just BLMT. It's the bullshit totems that ruin it for me. Mostly the detonate ones.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Last edited by reboticon on Feb 19, 2014, 5:37:19 PM
Fracturing is shit, and I like BLAMT.
"
terrex wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

It does feel like a complete waste of time. It's not fun or competitive, just a matter of getting lucky spawns and hoping desync doesnt frig you over.

You just described path of exile racing, not fracture races particularly.

Fracture races are fine. They require a slightly different approach than typical races.
After you do a few and adapt, they'll be like any other modded race.

Last edited by boof on Feb 19, 2014, 9:10:18 PM
"
boof wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
"
reboticon wrote:

You just described path of exile racing, not fracture races particularly.

Fracture races are fine. They require a slightly different approach than typical races.
After you do a few and adapt, they'll be like any other modded race.

I've done every fracture or almost every one so far and it's the same. Consistently out of sync, teleported to places I go no where near, getting hit 2 secs before animations. How many have you done? PoE races are fun for the most part that is why I take part in 90%+ of them but Fracturing is just frustrating because of all the unplayable lag it causes.
"
terrex wrote:

I've done every fracture or almost every one so far and it's the same. Consistently out of sync, teleported to places I go no where near, getting hit 2 secs before animations.

Again, just describing path of exile.
Maybe you're just super lucky and you don't get this during normal races?
Last edited by boof on Feb 19, 2014, 9:16:27 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info