Level 13: 10 Reward Points
Level 11-12: 7 Reward Points
Level 10: 6 Reward Points
Level 8-9: 5 Reward Points
Level 7: 4 Reward Points
Level 5-6: 3 Reward Points
Level 3-4: 1 Reward Point

Highest level: 6.

Yup, exactly the same brackets. Because, adding Fracturing to BLAMT will result in similar levels.

account number 3
Last edited by unsane3 on Feb 19, 2014, 5:01:18 PM
As you get a few more seasons under your belt and realize how little thought goes into this, you'll stop giving a damn. My suggestion is to save your energy.
"
boof wrote:
As you get a few more seasons under your belt and realize how little thought goes into this, you'll stop giving a damn. My suggestion is to save your energy.

Well, i've played all six post-CB seasons. I'm more of an idealist than you, i guess. It takes so little effort to fix something like this, i like to think that they (he) will. For the most part they seem to quietly fix the easy stuff.
account number 3
Since the fracturing mod is new people arent used to it yet, but those levels are still achievable even if no one is reaching them yet. Especially with the party races, if done correctly fblamt shouldnt be much harder than blamt.

Its a good thing when no one reaches the top bracket sometimes, its not meant to be easy to get. I am expecting the top to be level 10-12 again (I highly doubt 13)
Like I said in the thread.

Don't expect 90% of the players getting past mud flats.

Even Totems Fracture. That means DD totems are a pain in the ass in passage.

I doubt anybody will reach over level 10.
"
Metronomy wrote:
Since the fracturing mod is new people arent used to it yet, but those levels are still achievable even if no one is reaching them yet. Especially with the party races, if done correctly fblamt shouldnt be much harder than blamt.

Its a good thing when no one reaches the top bracket sometimes, its not meant to be easy to get. I am expecting the top to be level 10-12 again (I highly doubt 13)

I agree with your general sentiments. However, i don't believe adding Fr to EL or regular BLAMT will ever result in anywhere near the same levels. At the least every bracket needs to be shifted by 1 level.
account number 3
But how hard can you shift?

Level 1 = 1 point?
Level 2 = 3 Points
Level 3 = 5 Points
Level 5 = 7 Points
Level 6 = 10 Points
?

Brb buying character slots and create 24+ level 2 characters.

This racemode isn't suited for 1h, that's the issue.
Make it 2h and the Points would be fine.

Same thing would happen with Fr BLAMT EL.

You clean the first zone and the one getting the easiest second and third zone wins.

Even Blamt 1h is already randomness I had blamts I got in the first attempt as a nonranged class.

I had Blamt I kept recreating characters for 30 minutes.

Fracturing Lethal Turbo is the Problem

Fracturing Lethal = You can evade
Fracturing Turbo = You can survive
Lethal Turbo = You must kill one by one

Fracturing Lethal Turbo = You must kill one by one offscreen because 4 ranged mobs will shotgun you or rhoas will charge you.

BLAMT is already blindfire.
FrBLAMT is blindfire and hope for good instances. 1 projectile become 2-4 stacked projectiles.
You can't survive 4 stacked projectiles if 1 hit already takes 30% HP.

"
Hilbert wrote:
But how hard can you shift?

Level 1 = 1 point?
Level 2 = 3 Points
Level 3 = 5 Points
Level 5 = 7 Points
Level 6 = 10 Points
I still agree that you cant really alter the rewards too much lower. This was my first fracturing blamt, and obviously I wont be very good at it yet.

If anything all that can be done is make 10 points level 12 & 7 points level 10, the other points are already so low that its really difficult to adjust them.

You cant really award points for level 2 because its too low & most of the other rewards ramp up really quickly. I did some really stupid stuff in this race and played solo for the first 35 mins, I still make level 4 after remaking with 25 mins left so I think there is huge room for improvement.
You wouldn't get points for each level 2, though. I had a ton die at 3 or 4 in ELBLAMT and got 2 points total from the race. One for reaching 3, one for reaching 4.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
The brackets would be fine if you had 2h, where you can do Mud flats in 2,5 Times the speed of BLAMT.

But the only way you could get to ledge is:
Skip everything in Terraces. get the WP. Obtain level 2 from WP.
Then invest 20-25 min in clearing flats.
Clear LP = 10min
Clear UP = 10min

You are at 40-45 min already to hit ledge and then ledge isn't a good place to exp like in regular blamt. Where 20 min are enough to reach level 8-11.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info