My 1st experience in PVP lvl 28

It was a joke ! I was butchered in 2 hits :) I know im level 22 and I dont have a twink gear, but Im interested to get some gear . Any tips ? Im new to this game and I dont have a high level char. Thanks for help !
well i sujest getting a high lvl char and some currency before attempting to go against the low lvl pvp community they are beats for example me and a bunch of my other low lvl pvp friends have at lvl 28 beaten lodes of lvl 60's 70's and a few lvl 80's your gona have to have rly good gear and a solid build to be able to stand a chance gl though
Those lvl 80 people you killed must be players who havent upgraded their gear while leveling or they are really really bad. . .
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Those lvl 80 people you killed must be players who havent upgraded their gear while leveling or they are really really bad. . .

I think they where rly bad but that's not the point you still have the ability to if you have good gear and a solid build but to get good enough gear hes gona need money to buy it with or unless he gets rly rly rly lucky and finds beast lld gear which is very very hard
cost me 7 exa to buy this sword and its not near the highest phy sword for lld

and iv beenm crafting this one spent over 20 eternals and 15 exa on it so far
Last edited by darkblazer250 on Feb 8, 2014, 11:03:50 PM
LLD is for lazy scrubs! Do some HLD and get skill!
"

yeah you tell em boss!
Last edited by exmse on Feb 9, 2014, 3:34:10 AM
"

Merci PvP is imbalance, RMT and level gaps. Try making an LLD and show me what "skill" you have.
you can only do well in high lvl dueling if you have god gear and are lvl 90+ it is VERY not noob friendly you can have a shit build in high lvl pvp but if you have the beast gear in the game you can 1 hit anything in high lvl pvp its just who can 1 hit the other 1st wins
Lld gear is pretty cheap I've found. I've picked up most of my gear at around a gcp each. Stuff like what's linked below.

None of it's for sale. :p

I've seen many better swords and boots in lld but they're still pretty good regardless.
IGN: _Firebitch
Last edited by Firebrand76 on Feb 9, 2014, 11:39:44 AM
"
Firebrand76 wrote:
Lld gear is pretty cheap I've found. I've picked up most of my gear at around a gcp each. Stuff like what's linked below.

None of it's for sale. :p

I've seen many better swords and boots in lld but they're still pretty good regardless.

this stuff is worth more than a gcp though, just lucky enough to buy it from an ignorant and innocent seller!

#1 es chest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info