Now that the 1 Week Is over..

Race servers need to be better, it's really frustrating this past week dealing with the desync in races.
Servers seemed worse than I have ever experienced yesterday for sig/135min/descent. Thought maybe it was just me. League servers don't seem to behave like that, but chatters/brutus/everything in descent were constantly bouncing around for me.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Yay Europe Servers freeze on the first Zombie....

Why doesn't GGG add error 37...
It's getting to the point where if someone were to come in while I'm racing and ask me, "Hey, are you playing this game?" I would at times have to answer, "I honestly don't know."
It gets so bad that it seems like the game is just doing its own thing regardless of my commands.
I had a hearty lol yesterday in the climb, where there were about 8 monster on screen.
I hit /oos and literally every one of them, including me, wildly shifted positions. May as well play this game with the screen off.
Hopefully GGG will read through this and maybe race servers will be upgraded for upcoming events. It might just be the amount of players using it at the time is a lot of stress for it, to be honest I don't know anything about networking / server stuff.. I just know when I am frequently being out of sync it makes it for a way less enjoyable experience. It also has an affect on performance unfortunately.
I checked the IPs I connect to during racers. It really seems the total amount of servers has been reduced.

Well it looks like its not yet fixed for me. Was only able to do 1 out of 4 races today because of this mess..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info