race schedule for season 7

need more races, something in 220 range. include more timeslots... seeing a 6h+ gap between races any day is sad. i know there are handful of racers who aim for 99% participation during season but its not fair to give 2-3 ppl sleepbreak while you neglect multiple timezones for it.
Last edited by janimauk on Jan 26, 2014, 11:45:03 AM
DP
Last edited by janimauk on Jan 26, 2014, 11:44:55 AM
i agree

also annoying even fewer because of 1 week race.............
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Last edited by Powster on Jan 26, 2014, 1:15:31 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:
[Removed by Support]

Seriously?
Last edited by Sam on Feb 4, 2014, 7:44:55 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:
[Removed by Support]

LOL that might be the first time I've seen someone get soo angry with someone who actually agrees with his point. You ever think the people complaining now are different people from the ones who disagreed with you? I never got into racing before season 6 and now I'm complaining because I know about it. Don't be so irrational dude.
Last edited by Sam on Feb 4, 2014, 7:45:21 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:

It is so frustrating, because in November I had a long and drawn out argument with someone about this, but I didn't see people like Powster or Jani say anything back then, but now several months later, where it's already too late, they come out of the woodworks and go "you know what that's kind of bullshit."

lol............................. I was not even playing path of exile from mid november to mid january because I was bored of path of exile having no perm pvp league and racing got repetitive. New gems/racing recipes have renewed my interest in racing so I started visiting the feedback section again when I started racing again recently.

Oh yeah.. I find it disgusting you did not post in my may 5, 2013 topic about the need for /classladder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/370519
General Racing Guide for Act 1
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/366585
Scheduling does seem to be one of the biggest complaints about races, it would be nice for GGG comment on the matter. Preferably something by Neon, we hear more from Qarl on this forum even though all he ever says is "that's Neon's job, I'll pass it along."
"
Powster wrote:
"
SlixSC wrote:

It is so frustrating, because in November I had a long and drawn out argument with someone about this, but I didn't see people like Powster or Jani say anything back then, but now several months later, where it's already too late, they come out of the woodworks and go "you know what that's kind of bullshit."

lol............................. I was not even playing path of exile from mid november to mid january because I was bored of path of exile having no perm pvp league and racing got repetitive. New gems/racing recipes have renewed my interest in racing so I started visiting the feedback section again when I started racing again recently.

Oh yeah.. I find it disgusting you did not post in my may 5, 2013 topic about the need for /classladder
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/370519

That's a petty issue compared to race scheduling being all messed up. They should deal with the importan issues first, like balace and scheduling. Class ladders should have a low priority because it's ignsignificant compared to the real issues.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Totally agree with OP. It always annoyed me that they caved in to 90 less races just because a few wanted to play every single short race. Certainly blew up in GGG's face at release with the enormous demand for races at all sorts of worldwide timezones.

Slix, please try not to turn each thread into an offtopic rant about 1 week races. While there may be an issue with 1weeks, posting about it here is obfuscating an important, separate issue.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 27, 2014, 10:33:20 PM
"
unsane wrote:
Totally agree with OP. It always annoyed me that they caved in to 90 less races just because a few wanted to play every single short race. Certainly blew up in GGG's face at release with the enormous demand for races at all sorts of worldwide timezones.

Slix, please try not to turn each thread into an offtopic rant about 1 week races. While there may be an issue with 1weeks, posting about it here is obfuscating an important, separate issue.

I'm not defending anyone or anything but race participation was at an all time low for a lot of races during season 2. Although this is not the best statistics (i know people can create multiple characters and such in leagues) its still somewhat grounds to measure off of race participation:

Pulled from Poe statistics:

- First race in season 2 had 1300 characters made
- Random Middle races I chose had roughly 200~300 characters made
- Today's last race's Endless ledge had 3000. Normal Fixed seed race has 1300. I expect these last results to be higher too because of so many people taking off to play the 1 week.

Granted there has been more popularity since release but that sudden drop from 1300 to 200 shows a lot more than just "few" people were annoyed.

Now there are a lot more people playing the game now. I hope they do try that experiment again by adding a shit ton of races, but I'd say I was one of the few minority that played in season 2 that actually enjoyed a crazy amount of races.

Last edited by Rithz on Jan 28, 2014, 4:31:55 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info