What's happening this Sunday?

Reading the schedule to see what races I can participate in this week, and specially at the weekend when I can play a bit more, I see a huge timeframe empty at sunday.

From Descent Champ (71) at 8.00 AM at my timezone, there is nothing more in the entire day! I'm not even sure if I'll be able to wake up that early. I know that GGG don't want to repeat a big number of races per season like some seasons ago (it was pretty nice for those like me without a lot of time to play though), and its very difficult to accommodate a single schedule for all time frames, but I think the weekend days should never have these black holes.
♠RaGoN♦
It's because of the weeklong race that starts just before it. GGG schedules less races during a 1-weeker, presumably to reduce scheduling overlaps.

Think of it as a mid-season break.
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
presumably to reduce scheduling overlaps.

The reason is because they don't schedule Demigod rewarding events during 1weekers. People had complained. So they left Fun races and Signature races.

They forgot to remove signature races this season, when they re-added demis to them.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 21, 2014, 2:48:44 PM
The signatures were always intended to be played through the 1 week races
Last edited by Rithz on Jan 21, 2014, 7:00:20 PM
"
Rithz wrote:
The signatures were always intended to be played through the 1 week races

Right, because they didn't award demis. Now they do, so i'm pretty sure the people who complained about demi-races during 1 week races back in season 1/2 (which GGG heeded and changed), would complain about this.
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Jan 22, 2014, 4:46:50 AM
so basically we can't race much for a week so that top racers, who are doing 1-week, don't miss out on any good races?
Last edited by Antistes on Jan 26, 2014, 11:28:35 AM
"
Antistes wrote:
so basically we can't race much for a week so that top nolifers, who are doing 1-week, don't miss out on any good races?

"
SlixSC wrote:
[Removed by Support]

So we shouldn't post are feedback ever? The more we say, even if it's too late now, the better future moves by GGG will be. providing the feedback reaches them
Last edited by Sam on Feb 4, 2014, 7:47:27 PM
"
SlixSC wrote:

First of all bullshit. Second of all I gave detailed explanations in the past on how exactly 1 week races should be handled and found almost no support. I assume this is because it wasn't directly relevant back then.

All that tells me is that the PoE community consists of a bunch of short-sighted nitwits who can't identify a problem until it's right in their face.

Really, I warned people that this would happen, that 1 week races fuck up the race schedule and nobody gave a fuck. And now that it is a problem I have no sympathies for all you short-sighted whiners.

Learn to identify problems before it's too late, that's my suggestion to you people. Use your brains, IF you have brains that is.

I'm confused about what you would have us do. I put posts in reddit and feedback forum last season. Saw the interview recently with Chris where he said they paid more attention to feedback in racing subforum, so I've posted in racing subforum.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
SlixSC wrote:

First of all bullshit. Second of all I gave detailed explanations in the past on how exactly 1 week races should be handled and found almost no support. I assume this is because it wasn't directly relevant back then.

All that tells me is that the PoE community consists of a bunch of short-sighted nitwits who can't identify a problem until it's right in their face.

Really, I warned people that this would happen, that 1 week races fuck up the race schedule and nobody gave a fuck. And now that it is a problem I have no sympathies for all you short-sighted whiners.

Learn to identify problems before it's too late, that's my suggestion to you people. Use your brains, IF you have brains that is.

How is insulting people gonna help the cause?

you are pissed that we didn't notice your feedback when you gave it, big whoop, get over yourself. not everyone has time 24/7 to read every thread in the forums and post feedback.

We are giving the feedback now and feedback is always better that no feedback, despite the fact that we didn't post in your thread when you wanted us to.
Last edited by Antistes on Jan 27, 2014, 6:15:42 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info