Please some descent/ledge/1hrs in at US night times.

Ah, I hadn't even thought about the practice aspect. That would also very nice. As it is, I run the same class every time because I know the rewards and the pathing. With only being able to make the occasional race (except on weekends) I can't afford to risk new classes, though I would like to try them.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Yes please! I can count on one hand the number of races that I can make and even fewer are ones I'm actually interested in - a.k.a. NOT STANDARD.
"
SlixSC wrote:
"
boof wrote:

Lol that's funny and very accurate.

That's me: http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_16.php Kappa

Ha that's really cool. Is there a test or something to figure out which one you are? I looked at the list but it was too big to sift with a simple guess-and-check strategy.

edit: whoa grammar
Last edited by PolarisOrbit on Jan 21, 2014, 3:51:03 AM
+1

From a similar post I made about this yesterday:

"I want to race as much as I can this season, but most of the races are either very late at night or during normal work hours for where I live (eastern standard time). In fact, this week I can only participate in 3 out of the 18 races for Monday-Friday (I'm counting the burst sets as one race). Please remember that people who work a normal schedule would like to participate too."
I cant agree more, from like 5pm eastern til like 2-3am, there are very few races. Its like a big middle finger to want to race at a decent hour yet to see entire evenings here in the US with big blank spots.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info