Please some descent/ledge/1hrs in at US night times.

I can almost never race during the week. There is a 6-7 hour bracket I can race in after work, but on the rare chance one of the races falls in this time frame, it will always be something like 3 hour no projectile party or 4 hour party race. Last season was just as bad. Please try to include some races for people with jobs.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
More races in general for both time zones throughout the day would be nice. Would have to balance it around the points / reward system though.
It would be better if you request more races in general than races in the evening because it will only result in more and more timeslots.

Season 2 had the best shedule beside those Theme Days/Weekends.

And to prevent some no lifers joining each race and complaining the rewards will be given out on a different ruleset. ELO, Top X races the week etc.

Variety means each player can join races he likes.
And a change in ruleset means you aren't forced to reroll after a <50% Time rip to get some points.

I don't like the shedule at all:
The majority of events are Sigs, EL, DC and Burst.

Add normal mode races and you got <10 different races left.

Why for example all the time BLAMT? While I don't like the Lethal Turbo combo I prefered the LATIF/LACTIF rule set because Blood Magic and Multishot weren't in the ruleset. And the last other heavily modded ruleset was used in S2.

BM kills the use of mana flask and heavily reduces use of caster builds.

Multi shot makes it a Ledge race because LA+GMP(+LMP) in lower Prison wipes out the entire Party(yes we tried LP in BLAMT several times and it never happened that everybody survived because LA always took one town.

LATIF/LATI at offers more content for a race strategy because Lower Prison is no 1 way ticket to hell anymore.

I don't enjoy normal mode races anymore and I grew really tired of it.
While I like DC, I like EL less than Lethal+Turbo.

Race modes I enjoyed were beside the PVP ones, 2-3 mod rulesets.

Such as Turbo Immolation, which is more difficult early game and becomes easier later besides the punishment of greed which is hilarious.

BM+Famine.

They all were only sheduled in S2.

And there are combinations we never had such as Multishot immolation.
Multishot Turbo....
How on earth did you find a way to change this into a discussion about how you like fucked up races that no one likes?
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Please some descent/ledge/1hrs in at US night times.

"
Hilbert wrote:
BM kills the use of mana flask and heavily reduces use of caster builds.

And there are combinations we never had such as Multishot immolation.
Multishot Turbo....
"
boof wrote:

Lol that's funny and very accurate.

That's me: http://www.politicsforum.org/images/flame_warriors/flame_16.php Kappa

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Jan 20, 2014, 4:56:52 AM
"
Hybriis wrote:
How on earth did you find a way to change this into a discussion about how you like fucked up races that no one likes?

Remember why mods were introduced? Because everybody got sick of normal 2-3h aka Season 1?

Remember when the devs claimed BLAMT was the most popular mode and added several BLAMT races?

A filled shedule means there is always a race and mode variety means everybody gets modes he likes.
A filled shedule means every or every slot but one is used. And that also means a big variety.

Guess why there is a trend that races become shorter overall?
The races are tied to a dead league and that's why several people don't participate.

Why create a character an play for x hours if it gets moved to HC if I can do the same on Nemesis/Domination?

Races must be different from regular gameplay to get those players interested in playing.

The Void league races are a good example but players also grow tired if they are promoted far too much.

[Removed by Admin]

Last edited by Brian_GGG on Jan 20, 2014, 6:18:06 AM
"
terrex wrote:
More races in general for both time zones throughout the day would be nice. Would have to balance it around the points / reward system though.

Could just make it so you can only enter max number of races per day, or better yet, only your top X number of races pointwise count. For instance if it was 2 and you did 3 races that day, only the top 2 points finishes count.

If it was just X number of races per day, almost everyone would skip the 2-4 hour ones since they don't provide near the same points as descent champions.Unless of course, you are YOU, HYBRIIS, Boof, or SlixSC, (wow so many top racers in my thread) you guys might get as many points from a regular race since you always get insane finishes, but for us minor league racers, champions is by far most points per min, and the only ones that we have a chance at a top finish at if RNG smiles upon us. (I could start with facebreakers, 1000 ribbons and a pair of blackhearts and still not hit 33/34 in 100 mins, you guys are amazing.)

Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
"
reboticon wrote:
"
terrex wrote:

Could just make it so you can only enter max number of races per day, or better yet, only your top X number of races pointwise count. For instance if it was 2 and you did 3 races that day, only the top 2 points finishes count.

If it was just X number of races per day, almost everyone would skip the 2-4 hour ones since they don't provide near the same points as descent champions.Unless of course, you are YOU, HYBRIIS, Boof, or SlixSC, (wow so many top racers in my thread) you guys might get as many points from a regular race since you always get insane finishes, but for us minor league racers, champions is by far most points per min, and the only ones that we have a chance at a top finish at if RNG smiles upon us. (I could start with facebreakers, 1000 ribbons and a pair of blackhearts and still not hit 33/34 in 100 mins, you guys are amazing.)

I like the idea of only top X amount of races being counted as points then having more races throughout the day. Would allow for more practice on some of them if there were more to do. Descent Champs and Endless Ledge in particular, more play through variants would also be really nice but I understand that is a lot of work. It's a bit more lenient but maybe would open for more a variety of builds being played if they could be used more.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info