Please fix / redesign (Turbo-) Brutus

Brutus never was affected by the caps. Frenzy Charges+ 25% mods made him even faster in Turbo races. To an extent that even several hybrid/summoners had problems overpowering him.

Apes, Dogs, Vipers were because they weren't faster than in normal and in case of vipers they had only 50% of the normal speed.

In the first Turbo Races brutus didn't have the Hook attack and you had only to deal with stun desync.

After the Hook attack got introduced Turbo Brutus needed an indirect approach(wall, traps or stairs) on ranged characters or a TP+ Charge in.

The biggest issue is that the Game is simulating movement and attacks on the client, so if brutus desynced he will slam but in reality hook or do the opposite, that's why it's important to stick close as melee or use an indirect approach as ranged character because it minimizes the desync.

I consider Mervs first form harder than Brutus anyway.
Especially if you got no saphire rings.

Those having problems with brutus just don't know how to approach him and try to run away/around end up hooked+slammed.

"
Hilbert wrote:

3. Use the Whirling Blades/Shieldcharge bug.(Works on Brutus, Merv, partially on Piety and Vaal(Submerge and lightning warp undoes it) and possibly dominus 2nd form too.

Didn't this thing get fixed a bit time ago? I kind of remember that it hadn't been working when I was testing it after the patch(Brutus and Merveil). Would be silly if it works again on new bosses.
ProjectPT was right.
Possibly fixed but then it didn't made it to the patch notes.

I think the last time I used it was season 4, when it dropped and I had a dagger.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info