100min fixed

thoughts?
Waving the white flag.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Well I guess I won't get lost in Cavern this season. Kappa
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
Morsexier wrote:
Waving the white flag.
Not a fan of fixed seed at all. Really disappointed by this as it removes a lot of the skill of racing. The length of the race is great though imo.

Also if the docks layout sucks I'm gonna be pissed.
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
Last edited by Hybriis on Jan 8, 2014, 1:45:45 AM
I'm happy with this as sig.
50 min Vaal inc
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"
Hybriis wrote:
Not a fan of fixed seed at all. Really disappointed by this as it removes a lot of the skill of racing. The length of the race is great though imo.

Agree! However, I think it is worth a shot with all the maphack in the air.
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Hybriis wrote:

I wish that this would help, but this does nothing to stop zoomhacking for blue packs, and that is also a big issue
IGN: Hybris_the_StormHerald - Nemesis
Season 3 - #3 Marauder - #15 overall points
Season 4 - #2 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #9 overall points
Season 5 - #1 Marauder - #2 Duelist - #20 overall points
"
Hybriis wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Hybriis wrote:

I wish that this would help, but this does nothing to stop zoomhacking for blue packs, and that is also a big issue

I also like fixed seed for minimizing the effects of maphack. Zoomhack would have been a much bigger issue if the end zone were something other than sins or docks, but as is everyone will be able to reliably rush to the guaranteed blue packs anyway.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info