So uhm...

There is nothing worse than clicking to join a 1vs1 match only to see my opponent is 30+ levels higher than I. The matchmaking system for queuing needs to be drastically improved. There also needs to be an independent zone that allows for PVP.

As others have stated, there is potential for this game's PVP to really shine, but it is being squandered on other less important things.
"
Syncrosonix wrote:
There is nothing worse than clicking to join a 1vs1 match only to see my opponent is 30+ levels higher than I. The matchmaking system for queuing needs to be drastically improved. There also needs to be an independent zone that allows for PVP.

As others have stated, there is potential for this game's PVP to really shine, but it is being squandered on other less important things.

Ya..like cut-throat, so we can what? Start from scratch again and realisticly just be a bunch of lvl 28 duelers. Because lets face it, shit happens...you wont be getting to high level with great gear nor crafting in cut-throat. You have desynch,balance issues,team wp ganking...yada yada. Its just a glorified lld league that is a huge waste of effort in my opinion. Id suggest resources put toward that open pvp waypoint I try to plug into every other thread.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info