Known Issues & Common Technical Problems

If you are playing with Wireless connection like i am and you get those "unexpected disconnection occurred" go to your router settings, change channel of your wireless conection (it is usually channel 6, witch everyone uses. So change that)

I also noticed my router had firewall on. I dont know is this stupid or something, but i took it off too. So i hope my comodo can handle those threats. And after that no longer DC for me.

So try those things if you are having problems. I think mainreason why i got DC, were that firewall on my router.
can you help me my email acc. is dellet
my old email is nuray-nurrenklidag@t-online.de
my new email is ynurrenklidag@googlemail.com
"
XxxPvPxxX wrote:
can you help me my email acc. is dellet
my old email is goingto getphished-online.de
my new email is stillgoing togetphished@googlemail.com

Remove your email address from the forums, you are open to phishing attempts by posting it in public...also email support, their address is in my sig...they'll sort it out
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1
After the initial loading screen the monitor just turns black, except the cursor. I can alt+tab out. There is no music. At the moment I am using the pack checker. I will update how it goes.
Last edited by Behaglig on Nov 11, 2013, 1:28:39 PM
blue screen ... i have many games and other programs in my PC but POE surprise me with blue screens every time, 30min-1h gametime 99% is a unexpected error, PLS HELP
Last edited by zigi2611 on Nov 11, 2013, 2:03:30 PM
"
Behaglig wrote:
After the initial loading screen the monitor just turns black, except the cursor. I can alt+tab out. There is no music. At the moment I am using the pack checker. I will update how it goes.

Using the packchecker successfully solved my problems.
Is GGG going to improve IP block feature? Something like white list or full disable? Thanks.
IGN: Jagdtiger [Default]
Last edited by LOM on Nov 11, 2013, 4:52:50 PM
I went to the game and i saw that my chest is missing.
5L6S Astral plate, was in RUSYA_SVERLO

WTF IT IS?
I have very frequent graphic crash : screen turn black when i move in any area (never happened when i am in town).

it happens if i'm full screen or windowed.. my full creen turns black and goes off (no video output from PC.. it seems). I still hear the sound, but i can't revive the screen (alt tabbing or ctrl+alt+sup doesn't do shit). the only option is to restart computer... and there is no log of crash apart from the usual windows didn't end properly screen at reboot.

it never happened to me in any other game ( warcraft, starcraft...), or any PC usage so i know it's POE that makes me crash like that.

i'd like at least to know a way to investigate the problem (i tried putting every videosetting to the least demanding set up to no avail..) as the black screen doesn't allow me to check anything :'.

last night i crashed under the 5 sec when leaving town, 4 times in a row, after that i gave up... i had the same problem last week, while i played without trouble last week end... :(
I accidentally sold my Prismatic Eclipse , I wish I could get it back , not more than 2 hours ago

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info