[UMBRÄ] Exiles | End-Game ● Challenges ● Memes | Will Only Take New Members through Discord now ❤️

tried other 2 guilds during the extromission :

NOTHING TO COMPARE WITH UMBRA !!

bye
I love this guild because everything is awesome!
If you ask in the guildchat for help you will get it. Everyone is superfriendly and it never gets boring.
bump
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
For anyone considering joining [UMBRÄ] here is my story of how I joined.

I've been in the guild for over a week now and it all started out when I meet a ground of random people while mapping. Mind you this was my first time mapping with strangers so I had no idea what to expect.

In the map party was Skyion and Zstark from [UMBRÄ] and boy where Skyion an obnoxious bastard. But running the group was FUN! Why the hell had I been running maps solo all this time? One map turned to two, I quickly found out Skyion wasn't being rude, he just have no sense of humor. Two turned to three and by the next day we had run around twenty maps together and I was invited to the guild.

Joining [UMBRÄ] have given me a new appreciation for the game. Having people online more or less at all times of day gives you both people to map with but also someone to bounce ideas off. I learned more about building my characters in a week then I did in the month before.

On top of this I've found some good friends to have fun building my hideout with. Before that I build only for myself. Now I build so my guild mates get a pleasant surprise every time they visit.

All in all I couldn't be happier with my guild. If you are out there and want someone amazing to share your game with, look no further.
Path of Hideout fanatic.
King Arthur and the Exiles of the Round table:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l1OZlysRNY
The Cults of the Dragon and the Colossus:
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QcSK9UCIzE
"
Jernsaxe wrote:
For anyone considering joining [UMBRÄ] here is my story of how I joined.

I've been in the guild for over a week now and it all started out when I meet a ground of random people while mapping. Mind you this was my first time mapping with strangers so I had no idea what to expect.

In the map party was Skyion and Zstark from [UMBRÄ] and boy where Skyion an obnoxious bastard. But running the group was FUN! Why the hell had I been running maps solo all this time? One map turned to two, I quickly found out Skyion wasn't being rude, he just have no sense of humor. Two turned to three and by the next day we had run around twenty maps together and I was invited to the guild.

Joining [UMBRÄ] have given me a new appreciation for the game. Having people online more or less at all times of day gives you both people to map with but also someone to bounce ideas off. I learned more about building my characters in a week then I did in the month before.

On top of this I've found some good friends to have fun building my hideout with. Before that I build only for myself. Now I build so my guild mates get a pleasant surprise every time they visit.

All in all I couldn't be happier with my guild. If you are out there and want someone amazing to share your game with, look no further.

I'm just wondering why left out the part where u eventually fell in love with me for spanking you the way you like it??
[2.0] 5L Uber Viable Incinerate (1.4m Burst): The Zippo: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1211719
I've been in this guild for a little while now, and I'd definitely recommend it to anyone currently seeking a guild.

There is a good mix of newer and more experienced players, always somebody willing to help if you need it, and a lot of people grouping for maps. There's a good sense of community and the officers are active and often trying to organize map runs, etc for fun (and profit).

Also, if you do join, make sure to donate as many Aurumvorax's as possible to the guild stash. The officers love having unlimited Aurumvorax's taking up space in the stash.
"
johnssec wrote:
Also, if you do join, make sure to donate as many Aurumvorax's as possible to the guild stash. The officers love having unlimited Aurumvorax's taking up space in the stash.

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻ |
Recruiting for Archnemesis League/Siege of the Atlas!
Umbra Exiles:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3244875
The Official Path of Exile Guild Directory:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1192567
Why do I like this quild?

- People are friendly to each other.
- You don't feel pushed to do stuff like in some other guild. You don't have to play 24/7 or reach lvl 100. You can play solo or you can find some company with guildmates.
- You'll get some advice if you ask for it.
- Haven't met any arrogant types here yet.
- This guild has a huge guild stash, so you can use some items or donate some items which might be good for smb else.

Just ask one of the offices and enjoy!

PS: I don't believe in lotteries :)

" In brightest day, in blackest night,
No evil shall escape my sight
Let those who worship evil's might,
Beware my power, ÜMBRA Exiles light! "

Great guild with nice people. Join to us !
Recently joined the guild after struggling to find people to map with and when you do find people they end up being greedy scamsters or just plain obnoxious.

The guild has been very welcoming and everyone is pretty chilled out. There is no pressure to do anything so it doesn’t matter if you’re hardcore or casual.

Guild is very active and there are always people online and willing to help you out.
All in all top bunch of guys and cant wait to start Act 4 in a new league with the guild.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info