PVP Ranking to Path of Exile - http://83.253.4.245/poe/ (for now)

Great idea,

would be easy to implement the same from GGG's side but yee, I guess they'd rather ban your bot (because it's a bot) than implementing something similar which would atleast give us a pseudo-competition.

let's see what future brings.
Last edited by Xantaria on Jan 1, 2014, 3:56:40 AM
"
Xantaria wrote:
Great idea,

would be easy to implement the same from GGG's side but yee, I guess they'd rather ban your bot (because it's a bot) than implementing something similar which would atleast give us a pseudo-competition.

let's see what future brings.

Yes its a bot per defenition but no its not bannable and does not in any way go against any ruels. The bot in this case is only a character that idles in town and has joined the #global 888 channel so the clients logs the chat of that channel allowing me to parse the log file.
Update!

I took some days of accually playing the game but the updates in the last post is now implemented!

1. There is support for multiple leagues and brackets, for now the bot is available in /global 888 in standard league. Please tell if there is intresst for the bot in domination aswell.
You could wisper the bot @poeranking from domination to, it should work!

2. There is now an option to register on the website and atleast 1 member of the duel need to be registered. Otherwise i dont know what league or bracket you are playing

3.Some bugs and typos on the website are fixed,

Please tell me what features you want to have and hopefully i can implement them. The only thing thats out of reach for now is the bot interacting with the game. Since that probably is against the TOS/EULA and i dont want any ban ;)

Things i plan on implementing (not ordered)
1. Registration on the website for confirming duels there aswell
2. Different tabs for different brackets and leagues on the website
3. A specific keyword that need to be written at the start of the message, Most likely "match" or "PoErank" (case-insensitive ofc, got better ideas?) To further distinguish from normal chatting.
4. Graphs displaying the ranking changes over time (not prio atm)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info