Tier list

"
hauntworld1 wrote:
Thank's for revising your post a bit genocide, i'm stepping out of pvp feedbacks, best of luck to you guys at the ladder i'm a bit tired of constantly posting in this section and i'm gonna focus on perfecting my RF build and adjusting myself until the season comes out.

Like I said, open to suggestions man. Feel free to let me know if theres any good info to be posted regarding RF.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I also agree with the most points MullaXul listed here. For me, as a none crit Melee PVP is no fun anymore, cause my damage of arround 27k does near nothing to ES chars and more and more people use annoying things like lightning beam arround the arena, casting nonestop Temp Chains, Puncture, RF and so on. I dont see any balance in PVP at all. Oneshooted with arround 6k life should also not be possible. I wait what GGG is doing with the next PVP steps, but my expections are low. Perhaps we need more - block so I can dump my shield into thrash :-)
No damage and no defense, thanks.
"
MrDigital wrote:
I also agree with the most points MullaXul listed here. For me, as a none crit Melee PVP is no fun anymore, cause my damage of arround 27k does near nothing to ES chars and more and more people use annoying things like lightning beam arround the arena, casting nonestop Temp Chains, Puncture, RF and so on. I dont see any balance in PVP at all. Oneshooted with arround 6k life should also not be possible. I wait what GGG is doing with the next PVP steps, but my expections are low. Perhaps we need more - block so I can dump my shield into thrash :-)
No damage and no defense, thanks.

I hear ya man, I still have faith in GGG that they'll deliver on their promises for a great pvp. Hopefully great means balanced to the best of their abilities and they listen to the community that pvps. Targeting people that excel with their particular build types that know the ins and outs of it. That way they'd have a more legitimate answer on what works/doesn't and is too good/too weak. Getting 1shot with 6k life, likely off of a critical..happens to everyone. Stats are almost irrelevant. Impossible to have enough armor or resistence to withstand a critical (with high multiplier) and Ive been 1shot with 10k hp. Don't know what kind of hp we'd need to avoid getting 1shot by 900% multiplied criticals but it doesn't seem possible in the first place haha.
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 18, 2013, 8:36:58 PM
Ya I can agree with this.
IGN: LordAsutarosu
hauntworld1, in a nutshell. Was a pvm whore, had a bunch of cute high end map characters like ele hit melee and super glass cannon wander and EK iir stacker, sold pvm gear and consolidated his wealth, shopped a few top tier and legacy gear, 'perfected' an already existing braindead build (ie turned 8k hp rf into 13k es rf) and talks about skill in getting close to opponent to finish him off in .00005 seconds by doing ... wait for it ... NOTHING

brool story, co

"
MullaXul wrote:
"
yardiegamer wrote:
I would love to know the difference between a Crit dagger build using block and my EK build. Seems we both rely on high damage from crit but for some reason my build is S*.

Less counters to EK man. You can't blind EK amongst other things. I mean I guess you can concider phase acrobatics+spell block and ondars guile to be a nice counter and thats true I can't say it isnt. But likelyhood someone has that on a high pvp build while still being viable elsewhere except as maybe a bow,trap or crit dagger user is slim.

does it or does it not work with ek? it shouldnt afaik
Last edited by ancalagon3000 on Jan 21, 2014, 9:23:39 AM
"
ancalagon3000 wrote:
hauntworld1, in a nutshell. Was a pvm whore, had a bunch of cute high end map characters like ele hit melee and super glass cannon wander and EK iir stacker, sold pvm gear and consolidated his wealth, shopped a few top tier and legacy gear, 'perfected' an already existing braindead build (ie turned 8k hp rf into 13k es rf) and talks about skill in getting close to opponent to finish him off in .00005 seconds by doing ... wait for it ... NOTHING

brool story, co

"
MullaXul wrote:
"
yardiegamer wrote:
I would love to know the difference between a Crit dagger build using block and my EK build. Seems we both rely on high damage from crit but for some reason my build is S*.

Less counters to EK man. You can't blind EK amongst other things. I mean I guess you can concider phase acrobatics+spell block and ondars guile to be a nice counter and thats true I can't say it isnt. But likelyhood someone has that on a high pvp build while still being viable elsewhere except as maybe a bow,trap or crit dagger user is slim.

does it or does it not work with ek? it shouldnt afaik

Good question, id naturally think it does. But testing should be done to confirm it.
You cannot evade ek to begin with, so ondar's would not work.
Dublicious
"
ddub3987 wrote:
You cannot evade ek to begin with, so ondar's would not work.

True, projectile spell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info