Next race in 12 hours...

Whats with the monster gap?

I understand GGG really does not care if the America's can compete in racing but this months schedule is making it so we cannot even race for fun.

The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Listen to your signature :).
Proud CoDT worshipper. Follower of the fallen god.
Agreed- this is completely ridiculous. I'm guessing the number of players they are losing from this race schedule is off the charts.
Totally alienate the US from your game- GREAT BUSINESS MODEL!

You know you're format is completely stupid when you have players that WANT TO PLAY YOUR GAME and you DO NOT LET THEM PLAY IT.

7pm to 7am (central time zone) no races in US.

USE YOUR BRAINS GGG! DO YOU LIKE $$$? DO YOU WANT MORE PEOPLE TO PLAY YOUR GAME?

I got a lot of my friends to play this game but with the lack of pvp and horrible race timing I don't know how much more of it I can take. Friends already starting quitting because of it.
"
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it

"
Listen to your signature :)

Yeah I think changing the game is one thing, asking to be able to play the game is another. Currently they are not letting us race at all. No one's asking them to do anything but allow US players to play.

Or just wait until magazines/forums/reviews start ripping your game to shreds because your US race times are total crap, and as your online ratings drop you'll add better race times. OR YOU COULD JUST DO IT NOW and avoid people raging.
"
Nochalo wrote:

Normally I would say tooshay but for me to find a new job in order to race is just not reasonable.
The game does not adapt to you, you adapt to it.
Funny I came across this as I was thinking the same thing an hour ago, I been wanting to try that 12m burst but it always seems to be at like 4 am on a weekday. I uhh work, so uhh, I can pay for this game, thanks :)

If you're going to separate servers by geographical location (which is obviously logical) then who exactly is attending these races, 4 or 5 people? Maybe EU playing with their American friends? Either way it seems like some illogical timing.
Yea race times are kinda bad for US pst, the prime time slots are 6pm, and 10pm

For a 9-5er 10pm is the only reasonable time to race and there are not very many races that are scheduled at 10pm. I stayed up late and drained myself getting to 140 pts, mostly entered the weekend ones that were around 2-5 am.

I understand making a schedule for a wide array of time zones is tough, but would be nice having a race or two between 8-11pm more often
Last edited by wrxingit on Dec 4, 2013, 9:01:10 PM
Race times for America is really bad.

Keep giving GGG money and maybe they will notice and allocate a more western world friendly schedule... Or just add more races....

Im lucky tho I run my own business and set my own work times so I can stay up all night and race but...now ive turned into a vampire and the sunlight burns me....

I feel really bad for the other 99% of working Americans who cant possible race on a regular basis and hold a day job, and none of my friends can stay up like me to join so Im solo until it America catch up to this game.
+1

I work everyday as well.
League of Legends
NA - Free Hooks
"
Nochalo wrote:

I lol'd hard.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info