Why?

Why can I leap out of Bear traps, yet when I land im stuck in place? Can't walk/run/cyclone..anything involving movement. Even though im no longer in the trap, I've tested this multiple times and even watched archive of me beating a guy that used Bear traps where this happend to me all round every round. I can literally leap til my hearts content but nothing else. Shouldn't the snare effect no longer exist if im...I don't know not in the trap!

Ps. Firebrand, upon discovering this I think I have a better idea why the desynchs so bad vs you.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 3, 2013, 6:09:48 PM
keep leaping ! ull still be trapped for the duration but u can keep on moving. or u meant something else?
100 Marauder - Hardcore
28 PvP Duelist (271/69), 100 PvP Marauder (1147/219)- Standard [Retired in 2014]
The most reliable cross league trader HC <----> SC
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320004
IGN: BNDTJE
I can leap all I want. If I leap out of a trap and try to move as in walk or cyclone...can't do anything. Im stuck in place as if im still in the bear trap. But I can keep leaping all day long. Once I wait a while either by leaping or just standing there eating hits...I can move again. Even if I leap across the entire arena 20x knowing im in nothing.

Edit:
So even though im no longer in the trap...I have to suffer the duration of snare? Hmm...seems kinda retarded, but alright that was pretty much the conclusion I came to aswell.
Last edited by MullaXul on Dec 3, 2013, 6:52:30 PM
Ya. You have to wait the duration of the snare.
IGN: _Firebitch
Hmm news to me, thats totally been my problem in most of these situations. The rubber banding desynch is its own story but this bear trap bs really sheds light on things.
nerf all traps nerf molten nerf rf buff cyclone thanks
lol Like cyclone needs a buff. :p
IGN: _Firebitch
Nah this was just unexpected. It makes literally no sense at all.
"
Google337 wrote:
nerf all traps nerf molten nerf rf buff cyclone thanks

dont forget buff life too!:)also block!
Make pvp to be 100% melee (because now it's something 80%melee 20%range/caster builds)
Last edited by rakias on Dec 4, 2013, 3:27:15 AM
lol people be crying for nerfs as soon as they see a good build, cyclone doesnt need any buff it's already very strong.
IGN:Hauntworld - ICU Omniscient PvP guild
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PvP Low life crit caster / Gear -->/1829851
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HLD PvP tournaments -->/1576295
Last edited by hauntworld1 on Dec 4, 2013, 9:34:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info