Bot Hax Using In The Races

I like where this thread is going

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fy5NvWf37YM
IGN: KoTao
"
Slippster wrote:

It appears i have hit a nerve-

You absolutely have. And it has been hit before and should be hit every now and then. However, I do not approve of your PM, which was the only reason I "kept going".

"
Slippster wrote:
[Removed by Admin]

you wanna keep kicking this can down the road and play this game, [Removed by Admin]

Lolwut?
Last edited by Kieren_GGG on Dec 1, 2013, 2:21:15 PM
It's so funny how GGG doenst give a shit about Races Feedback subforum in general, therefore allowing this thread to go on ;D

Or mb they are having much fun in here too, who knows, haha :D
I think they read all threads (they should).. until they get derailed :P
"
Slippster wrote:
Maphack and bots definitely exist. I know how they are able to pull off their exploits.

Speed hack and damage hack, from what I can tell, are impossible given PoE's netcode. Those videos are probably scams, trying to convince a user to go somewhere so he can give up his username and password information. If these are somehow possible, you'd have to tell me specifically how they exploit the system for me to believe you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Nov 29, 2013, 6:18:45 AM
haha this thread is so funny, made my day, ty creator of this thread
Always happy to make SOMEONE laugh! :))

Have A Nice Day!

Fuck em if they can't take a joke!
Last edited by Slippster on Dec 1, 2013, 2:15:48 PM
Thread locked due to infringing on sections D and E of the Forum Guidelines. Please do not make threads discussing prohibited activity.

If you believe another player is doing something inappropriate in-game, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com so we can look into the situation. Cheers.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info