Racing Times Suck for Ppl Who Work

+1 (btw EU schedule also sucks)
Maybe GGG could add a race queue, which runs races of the chosen type once X number of people have signed up for one.

On the other hand, this may give those who are able to play this game all day every day too much of an advantage over people who work or otherwise can only play now and then.

Maybe only allow X points to be gained per week from queued races (like Team Fortress 2 weapon drops)?
Does GGG realize that the only players who can really participate in races on this schedule are children and the unemployed, players who are going to put exactly zero dollars into their game?
Adding my name to this list.

I would also like to see more Descent/Champions races.

The very few times I am able to make a race, it is a mode I'm not interested in.
Yeah timeing is inconvenient There should be more races after 9 pm est 10pm 11pm 12 am even 1 am 2 am... We can';t all sit at home and play games all day. I have 2 jobs.
Just for fairness reasons the races should always be centered around primetime hours for the major timezones in a balanced schedule. That is currently not the case for nearly every major timezone. I don't know why it is so difficult to center race events during 6-10pm in the major time zones, which are CEST, ET plus Central and WPDT.
Currently the schedule to compete for season rank is only tailored towards people who can make their weekly schedule freely.
There are some who might find it favorable to have lower field numbers to compete against, but I think racing should be as competetive as it could and that is only achieved when the majority of players is able to compete in each race.
Why it is not possible to align races to major timezone primetime windows is something I am having really difficulty to understand.

There is also the problems with point rewards for participation. Lethal races are much harder, but give as much points for achieving Level6 in comparison to the 12m turbo, where lvl5 is just a breeze to make on any class and rewards two points as well for just ~10m of playtime. I am OK that the current signature event is the best time/effort-value in terms of points, but some of the other time/effort-investments in regards to points are just silly unbalanced.

I love racing, getting more and more into it with every participated event, but these two major factors wit schedule and time/effort-reward-imbalances are screwing with the fun big time. If you got no race to play due to bad schedule and the only race you are able to play is rewarding less points per time/effort it really screws with motivation to aim for a good season rank.

"
PanicAK wrote:
There are races at all sorts of times during the week. They are pretty evenly spread out I'd say.

If they added a few more race slots so that every hour could potentially have a race it would take care of the problems. It would only take 2-4 more races per day to do this.

I know GGG is busy, but I hope they can add this to the to-do list once they finish the Rhoa Ornithopter microtransaction.

bump for moar slots/races during primetime

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info