Never got my points

I never got my points for the 3 hour fixed party race today, I got to level 21 and I stopped about 45 minutes early and logged out. Now my character is stuck in the race league instead of turning to hardcore and I have no points added to my total.
Do I have to stay logged into the race while it ends to get points?
Same problem for me as well. Got a level 31 ranger who is still in the 3 hour fixed party race league. I finished the league when the time ran out. Just don't delete your character, and hopefully we will get our points soon enough.
I'm also missing a point on this race, as well as four points from the last two races I participated in. I wonder if something is up with the race points right now. Unfortunately I deleted the two characters from the first two races, but I still have the one from this race.
I also missed points from the 3-hour fixed party, and my Ranger is still in the league.
http://www.youtube.com/user/P0W3RH4U5
I'm also missing 3 points for my level 13 Marauder in the 3 hour Fixed Party race. My character is still in the race; didn't delete.
Current IGN: Gara_Of_Ice
+1 and same question : do you have to be online at the end of the race to get the points ??
Same here. Character still stuck in the race league and no points applied.
"
Kenshoo wrote:
+1 and same question : do you have to be online at the end of the race to get the points ??

no you can log out at any time during a race. the 3h fixed seed seems to be bugged
and because its weekend i wouldn´t delete the char till monday ggg work time and
someone will fix this as this happened several times in the past ;)
I never got my 6 points in the 3 hour race either
still got my character but it hasn't moved to hardcore
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside while still alive. Never surrender -tupac shakur

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info