Viable 2h Duelist build?

"
MrDigital wrote:
Sure, this 55% block reduce with sword is OP. They dont need to buff block for sure, but lower this reduce. Against really good 2H or 1h sword with shield (also full block) and perhaps crit I dont have any chance.

you rip me easy :(
PvP Team Omniscient

IGN: aBearTrap / AnExplosiveArrow

[quote="MullaXul"]ICU + alpha, bad idea[/quote]
"
MrDigital wrote:
Sure, this 55% block reduce with sword is OP. They dont need to buff block for sure, but lower this reduce. Against really good 2H or 1h sword with shield (also full block) and perhaps crit I dont have any chance.

IMO if they reduced these nodes the majority of sword builds would just suicide when fighting any max block tempest shield user.

i think your forgetting that swords have the highest attack speed of all weapons, and with 10+ attack per second it would mean even with the -55% anti block nodes you will still take about 3-4 tempest shield hits per second..... if they recuded that any more you would almost be doing as much damage to your self as you would to the enemy.

also dont forget they already removed half the sword anti block nodes.

swords are only good because block is OP as fuck.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Feb 15, 2014, 9:09:23 PM
Ok, but you forgett the sword users with 1h weapon can also use shield, have full block and perhaps tempest shield. I think this block reduce should only be accessable for 2h users.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAecCEQMABH4FLQW1BfkG7gmWEPAUIBXwGJEY2xpVGtsbqhvIHHghYCLqI_YltScgMHExsDIBNDU26DpCOlI6WECgRNJHfkp9S3hQR1YEVvpaSFuvXhNfsWBLYSFhUmMXZKNlTWegbUpuaXTtdPF673z1fXV-moE6hNmE74ZghxmHaod2iO2KIpBsl3CZK5smo4qj56cwqZSrxa-ishm9gb6nwKbA88EHxqLL9c3qz3rTftQj1FLXft0N3ajlxecP6NbrCe4O73rv8PJa-WP8ifzF_ro=

Ya?
"
MrDigital wrote:
Ok, but you forgett the sword users with 1h weapon can also use shield, have full block and perhaps tempest shield. I think this block reduce should only be accessable for 2h users.

i wouldnt be opposed to that at all. but then 1h sword would completely die out and everyone would switch to axe/soul taker/ dagger builds instead, 1h sword without any anti block almost always suicide when fighting aegis + tempest shield(without using puncture/strategy).
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on Feb 16, 2014, 11:49:12 PM
Someone wanna weigh in on the tree i posted?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info