No more Pets in Race Season!!?!??

Why!? And When can this be fixed?
Identifying items on the ground: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1562689
Talismans as quest rewards: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1690768
Last edited by Brigs on Dec 11, 2013, 5:04:19 PM
Just got my black cat... and I miss her (she's girl...) when I race. Please, bring back pets in races... PLEASE....
I never realized that they changed it. I want to summon my pet as well!
Permanent Hardcore only.
Signing for great justice!
^

I want my desync detector back.
IGN: KoTao
"
Brigs wrote:
If we spam support we might get a response!

There's no need to spam them. Has no one that cares about this issue emailed them? They always respond without fail. What was the response?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Seems like this was finally fixed with patch 1.0.5 / Race Season 6. Thanks for that!

What I find annoying is the lack of any feedback on this particular issue. This is not the style of communication we usually see from GGG... :(

Regards, NiteHawk
"
N1teHawk wrote:

What I find annoying is the lack of any feedback on this particular issue. This is not the style of communication we usually see from GGG... :(

good one
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
"
N1teHawk wrote:
Seems like this was finally fixed with patch 1.0.5 / Race Season 6. Thanks for that!

Regards, NiteHawk

welcome to race subforum
"
N1teHawk wrote:

It got mentioned in the 1 week dom/nem event thread and had a dev reply within a day or so.

Hard to believe that not a single dev read this thread in the past month+ though. Other threads here get responses within days, so apparently it just wasnt considered an important issue.

The thread about descent being randomly absent from this season appears to be getting the same noticable lack of response.
IGN: KoTao

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info