Season 5 Rewards

Never posting feedback again. This is some funny stuff. Get your alt accounts ready boys.
Last edited by boof on Nov 12, 2013, 11:28:32 PM
Feedback goes in, Feedback goes out. You can't explain that.

#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Queen's Decree for 360 is some kind of a joke, right? Cuz 360 points is the realistic goal for an average racer and they give this crap, REALLY? ...

Best item given out for 135 points is quite funny though.

"
MyH4o wrote:
Queen's Decree for 360 is some kind of a joke, right? Cuz 360 points is the realistic goal for an average racer and they give this crap, REALLY? ...

Best item given out for 135 points is quite funny though.

The Queen's Decree is actually a decent reward keeping skin transfers in mind, even if the item itself is garbaggio. The rest though....

Think I might skip out on the top 20 and just set a challenge of acquiring like 10 Divine Distillates.
Divination Distillate for 135 points? Guess I know what I'm doing this season.
Ive considered taking multiple (strong) lower rewards over attempting to reach (worthless) higher rewards in previous seasons, but ill definitely be going through with it this time round. Much as i like the queens decree art, its unlikely ill ever make a 2h sword build, and i may not even have enough spare time to hit 360 points this season, and then it may not end up with a 3d alt art for a long time, and even then it may be a very long time to never before hc skin transfers dont go to sc if we die.

Otoh, divination distillate is the only race reward so far that could potentially be useful as a 5x of on a single character, so it seems much better to have 4-5 of those than to have a single useless 600 point ring. Theres also no chance of me making top 20 for an alt demi either, so on that front its get lucky with a ridiculous rng signature run or bust, which again doesnt require excessive grinding with a single account and lends itself well to the multiple flask plan.

Inb4 i end up with duplicate signature top 3s across multiple accounts and have to message support to remove the lower times

Inb4 they kneejerk ban my account(s) before receiving the above-mentioned message

Inb4 the message doesnt get through, theres no account ban anyway and i end up with multiple alt demis

Inb4 other players do the same thing but use proxies on their alt accounts and dont send messages

Also still no orb rewards or ways to spend excess points, ffs.

"
SlixSC wrote:
Feedback goes in, Feedback goes out. You can't explain that.

I laughed longer than i should have.
IGN: KoTao
I really don't understand this. I expected a really badass reward lineup for the debut race season after release. Something that will get both vets and newbies super excited to start competing.
Instead we get a massive, MASSIVE kick in the balls.

I mean Perandus fucking Signet... If you're going to put an awful item in a high reward tier, then it should have its own 3d art, as was the case with last season's 600 reward.
Auxium may have just barely been a worthwhile 1000 reward pre-nerf.
I'm ok with the Queen's Decree due to its transferrable skin.
Heup is terrible, unless you get all perfect rolls, which you won't.
Divination Distillate is a good reward, but could and should easily trade places with the Perandus Signet.
The rest is just meh... The only two items which could have had value were the Tricorne and Storm Cloud due to the 3d art, but due to low point thresholds, everyone will have them and thus they will have no value.

Last edited by boof on Nov 13, 2013, 10:10:20 PM

I was literally this > | < close to make an insane rant about some of this stuff, but now I am posting in a legendary thread.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Let it out Mors. More people need to be vocal about this stuff.
It feels like GGG are running some sort of social experiment with us sometimes.
Well atleast they made the signature something actually competitive. I'm pumped for that. Thank you for not making it the new descent race.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info