Where are next season's rewards going?

"
Hilbert wrote:
It's easier than any unfamiliar language. Besides teaching English there is an optional 3rd language and several students take a third familiar language.

I find it "normal" to learn English and one other language. Bi/tri-lingual areas/countries, for whatever historical reasons, are obviously different. But in many of your examples (former Soviet countries, Yugoslavia etc.), your interpretation of a "non-native language" may be different than mine.

And you keep talking about how easy it is to learn languages. It was not your original point. Your claimed that "normal" people outside the US are able to speak 4-5 languages (not learn, not fancy, not like, not be familiar with, not have neighbours who speak). While it would be most wonderful, I find it far from the truth.

Also, for all we know, Boof might have a degree from Oxford, and there is nothing indicating that he is not perfectly able to write, read and understand business and scientific English. Suggesting that he does not is childish.
Last edited by Hassefar60 on Oct 29, 2013, 6:21:36 PM
"
your interpretation of a "non-native language" may be different than mine.

Native language is the official language of the country.
Everything else are foreign languages unless it's like in Switzerland which uses 3 official languages.

"
It was not your original point. Your claimed that "normal" people outside the US are able to speak 4-5 languages

You are able to understand it you can speak it. I never said speaking fluently.

"
Also, for all we know, Boof might have a degree from Oxford, and there is nothing indicating that he is not perfectly able to write, read and understand business and scientific English. Suggesting that he does not is childish.

Short note form indicates it.
Poor provocating indicates it.
Not being able to read longer texts cleary shows it. Anybody with a degree must be able to read scientific papers.

He is the perfect example of somebody making fun of foreigners not being able to say rødgrød med fløde but gets insulted and starts provocating once somebody told the victim to put porridge in his mouth to pronounce it properly.
When Qarl said they were discussing where to send race rewards for season 5, I sure hope GGG doesn't discuss things the way we do on the forums! We'd be getting Alternate Text Finnish Uniques and the season reward schedule would rate us in historical context according to our country's performance in WW2 (based on your IP address. See? I thought about this)
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
When Qarl said they were discussing where to send race rewards for season 5, I sure hope GGG doesn't discuss things the way we do on the forums! We'd be getting Alternate Text Finnish Uniques and the season reward schedule would rate us in historical context according to our country's performance in WW2 (based on your IP address. See? I thought about this)

As long as they separate solo and party performances from WW2.
Damn it, my K/D ratio in WW2 is 0. I lost.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info