Where are next season's rewards going?

For the love of Moses don't tell me hardcore.

Nem/Dom choice please.

Also, I hope the characters get converted to a choice of dom/nem character after the race.
Last edited by boof on Oct 30, 2013, 1:28:40 PM
No matter which option will be taken leagues will always suffer.

Nemesis+Default(HC over time)
Domination(Default over time)
HC+Default
Default.

In the end it will be something like point rewards to HC/Nemesis random rewards to Domination.
Send the items to a remove-only event rewards tab thats visible and accessible from all non-void leagues.

Problem solved.
IGN: KoTao
"
Hilbert wrote:
No matter which option will be taken leagues will always suffer.

Nemesis+Default(HC over time)
Domination(Default over time)
HC+Default
Default.

In the end it will be something like point rewards to HC/Nemesis random rewards to Domination.

I don't even know what I'm reading here Hilbert.

It's good that it's under discussion, but I'm getting ready for a massive facepalm nonetheless.
I can't make up for your lack of intelligence and laziness which makes your head hurt if you read more text than 5 lines.

Sorting out one league as reward league will make other leagues suffer.
Nemesis and HC are the only leagues which offer Default as additional league.

Choosing Nemesis is the same as declaring HC as a dead league and promoted elitism. "OMG Scrubcore"
Choosing Domination will piss off players.

"
Send the items to a remove-only event rewards tab thats visible and accessible from all non-void leagues.

Problem solved.

Good Idea but how to execute it?
Even you manage to check if the RO Item got taken in one league, there will be players trying to scam support with "I accidently removed on the wrong league" and some players really did.
Such as a Domination logging into a HC char and accidently removing it.

The only fair solution would be to put rewards into 3 leagues.
"
Hilbert wrote:
Good Idea but how to execute it?
Even you manage to check if the RO Item got taken in one league, there will be players trying to scam support with "I accidently removed on the wrong league" and some players really did.
Such as a Domination logging into a HC char and accidently removing it.

GGG doesnt restore HC chars that die due to desync, bugs or server crashes, nor do they restore items lost to scams or rollbacks or just accidentally drop-destroying them in town.

Why would race rewards be treated any differently?
IGN: KoTao
Why would they create something resulting in more work?

Of course they won't do it but that doesn't prevent users attempting to scam and spam support.

There are many ways to counter standard answers and make support type something.
For example get muted for a charactername on purpose and do other stuff and create a bigger mail for all issues.
Even it's just a 2 minute job. 30 attempts result in 1h.
You can be certain that one professional scammer/ RMTer will invest hours into attempting several reward rollbacks.
"
Hilbert wrote:
I can't make up for your lack of intelligence and laziness which makes your head hurt if you read more text than 5 lines.

Hilbert, please behave. People generally are too nice or too tired to tell you, but your grasp of English is loose at best, but you can't get upset over it when people don't understand you. I understand that it's frustrating, just like a stuttering kid may get frustrated when others keep saying, "Sorry, what did you say?"

"

Sorting out one league as reward league will make other leagues suffer.
Nemesis and HC are the only leagues which offer Default as additional league.

Choosing Nemesis is the same as declaring HC as a dead league and promoted elitism. "OMG Scrubcore"
Choosing Domination will piss off players.

No one suggested rewards go to Nemsesis or Domination. The choice of whether they go to Nem or Dom or even the old HC is the only good option.
Last edited by boof on Oct 28, 2013, 4:46:12 PM
Your posts are mostly provocations, imgs to other users anyway and unlike 'muricans foreigners usually are able to understand speak and write in 3-4 non-native languages.
So how many languages do you speak? FYI Amercian, Canadian, Australian, Irish, Scottish etc aren't languages.
And C++, Delphi, ASM, Haskell are programming languages.
None? Oh so I was right.

Even when a Canadian posts a Wall of Text you are provocating.

No matter which option will be taken only Kotao had the right idea but it's not that easy to implement. You either have to use the MTS Tab resulting in players questioning about there rewards or the Remove Only tabs.
The mechanic forces you to relog to see new tabs or get rid of empty RO Tabs. Exit to login screen would easily allow you to snatch the reward several times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info