Ledge Statistics S04

"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:

In regards to all the discussion of what Ledge Duelists are or are not doing for their builds, the best Duelist result all season was in E84. If ZoRoXo visits these forums maybe he can tell us what build he made to put an end to the speculation.

Yeah, I just go same as you, cleave dual strike and firetrap. Strange how my 23 run is the highest... I even died during last couple minutes. Guess all the regular duelist pickers don't bother trying :P

Most hard zones are doable early on with the help of firetrap. Usually goes slow and steady until I hit discharger zone and instarip, or occasional haste charger pack.

There's no guarantied drops like in descent, so you just spend the very minimal currency you have on the few weapons that actually drop and go full yolo vs elemental damage that you can't skoot'nshoot

i only try in endless ledge and cutthroats(progression not pvp)
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
Thanks for stopping by ZoRoXo, it's very interesting to hear that you had so much wasted time yet still managed the best Duelist result of the season! Maybe I should be putting a greater weight on the Death Percentages and less on the actual exp values? If Duelists could just LIVE then they would get better results, but it's the LIVING part that's so hard!

Side note, does anyone know if we lost exp from dying in this event? I know it's based on the zone difficulty, but I don't think I ever checked whether it went up to Cruel or Merciless.

Rhox I was just kidding, you count too =D

Hilbert, if you were in an Endless Ledge it must have been one of the ones with modified rules or extended duration because you weren't in my result set. Either that or you didn't make it into the top 2000. Feel free to disprove me showing which event you were in and where you ranked, but from the data I have gathered, it says you didn't play Endless Ledge. I will even make it easy for you and give you the event list:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:
Taken from all the Endless Ledge races where there were no unusual rules.
Events: 3, 6, 18, 45, 59, 72, 78, 84, 116, 119, 128, 139
"
RhoxPOE wrote:
"
ZoRoXo wrote:
"
PolarisOrbit wrote:

In regards to all the discussion of what Ledge Duelists are or are not doing for their builds, the best Duelist result all season was in E84. If ZoRoXo visits these forums maybe he can tell us what build he made to put an end to the speculation.

Yeah, I just go same as you, cleave dual strike and firetrap. Strange how my 23 run is the highest... I even died during last couple minutes. Guess all the regular duelist pickers don't bother trying :P

Most hard zones are doable early on with the help of firetrap. Usually goes slow and steady until I hit discharger zone and instarip, or occasional haste charger pack.

There's no guarantied drops like in descent, so you just spend the very minimal currency you have on the few weapons that actually drop and go full yolo vs elemental damage that you can't skoot'nshoot

Yeah, winning is pretty nice. Don't you agree?
[quote="Hilbert"]
CT should be around the art of PKing and not griefing lower levels.
[/quote]
http://www.twitch.tv/zoroxo123
"

"

Yeah, winning is pretty nice. Don't you agree?

ya, only in those 2 race types though
http://www.twitch.tv/rhoxxx

follow the stream :)
#50 and #54, so not in your statistics.

You heard it here first folks, Hilbert is part of the null set.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info