[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Can we kill Shaper with this build?
What about a Phase Run gem, looks like a good "opener" if you're out of charges, up to 30% more damage is neat.

*Nice to see Korgoth still kicking the baddies in Wraeclast :)
I'm contemplating using Ice Bite with this.

Flicker Strike + Multistrike + Ice Bite + Faster Attacks + Slayer's AoE Splash + Slayer's Cull + More Melee Damage should work out really well? Ice bite gives frenzy charges on frozen-killed enemies, which you should be able to accomplish if you run Hatred and some critical strike. True, Resolute Technique is good, but the cost of traversing there really hurts you since you're also going to the Ranger area for their frenzy charge...
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
@xxxAERO
I can't give a definitive answer since i haven't tried it yet.

@Vankesidi
Sure it is a nice buff, though the situations where you don't have frenzy charges and you can afford casting phase run are not that many. Personally it sounds like a huge chore for very little gains ( also considering the limited number of sockets ), but if you feel comfortable using it - go ahead and do it!

@anubite
The thing is that i really don't see any issue with frenzy charge generation - one that justifies spending points into crit chance ( when your weapon has terrible base crit ), loosing a socket ( loosing added fire damage is actually quite a big hit to your damage ) and loosing Resolute Technique ( which isn't really far away from vital axe nodes ... i mean ... 2 passives for RT isn't really something that can hurt you ). I simply can't see the reasoning behind using Ice Bite in this situation.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Hi!
What weapons will you recommend better Kaom's Primacy Axe, but not a Atziri's Disfavour? It too expensive. For better DPS. Thank you!
There isn't really anything between those too, if you are playing with slayer you could grab hezmana boodthirst instead of kaom's primacy, because the main selling point of the kaom is the culling which you already have with Slayer ( a better version even )
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
You mean Support Gem Culling Strike or something different, if I playing with Slayer?
And difference pDPS between Hezmana's Bloodthirst with Kaom's Primacy not more than 20. I think it's slight increase DPS. Isn't it?
The difference is indeed up to 25 pDPS ( if both are perfectly rolled ) , though hezmana has the whole "mo mana" attacking which is useful. Now kaom's primacy has culling strike, what i mean is that if you play with Slayer ( which i strongly suggest ) you would have the Bane of Legends passive from the ascendancy skill tree, which grants ... "uber" cull, and by that i mean that you cull enemies when they are below 20% life, while the normal cull, culls them when they are below 10% life, thus making the thing that makes kaom's primacy better than hezmana - completely useless. But again the difference between the axes is small, and i'd suggest to amass currency and eventually buy Disfavour.
>You should start using Flicker strike the moment you can generate enough frenzy charges to sustain the constant use of flicker strike.

very nice, but can you tell exactly?

>Added helpful items for low levels

not a single word about it, where is it?
Johnatan <3
"
CompareWithMe wrote:
>You should start using Flicker strike the moment you can generate enough frenzy charges to sustain the constant use of flicker strike.

very nice, but can you tell exactly?

Exactly? When you equip poacher's mark + blasphemy and you start using blood rage. Blasphemy requires level 31, so the earliest possible moment would be level 31. However if you lack the damage needed to kill efficiently enough at that level i'd suggest to postpone your flickering to when you can use multistrike - and that is at level 38.

"
CompareWithMe wrote:
>Added helpful items for low levels

not a single word about it, where is it?

Fair enough, i've completely forgot about it ... i guess i should put some info there ( or remove it compeltely )
Last edited by KorgothBG on Sep 28, 2016, 7:58:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info