[3.0] How to Flicker. Two Handed Weapon Edition!

Well to quote my own guide ^^

"
KorgothBG wrote:
Sustaining Flicker strike on mana is easy once you start using Blasphemy + Poacher's Mark, but if you have some problems before that moment i'd suggest to pick up Revelry and/or some mana leech from the Spirit Void and Vitality Void cluster.
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
yop man, amazing build, enjoying it a lot :p this is my actual setup gear, any suggestions ? need to change my weapon asap i guess, ty anyway :D (is that normal that i have 1k8 dps on flick and almostt 8k on frenzy ? both very powerful tho)

A few things .... melee physical damage ... get one and use it for your flicker strike ASAP

Frenzy displays Damage per second, Flicker strike displays Damage per hit.

As for your gear ... oh man ... you gotta get
1. Better axe
2. Better rings - no physical, no life, almost no resists - it's almost like you are not wearing rings at all
3. Better amulet - to put it simply Extractor Mentis is crap
4. Better gloves - why would you use crit related gloves on a build with Resolute technique!?
5. Where is your hatred?
"I'm going to show you pain you never knew existed, you're going to see a whole new spectrum of pain!!!!! Like a RAINBOW!"
Why not do a crit version of this build for later game progression?
IGN - Imgur
Because the build is perfectly viable without going crit.
Doing a crit flicker build is fundamentally different than doing a 2h RT flicker build and this guide is for the latter :)

A crit build in my opinion requires another guide, another thread etc. Something that i don't have the time nor i have the motivation to do at the moment.
Last edited by KorgothBG on Mar 15, 2016, 5:35:22 PM
This guy does crit with 2h though, which is why I was asking you.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1553323/page/1

what do you think?
IGN - Imgur
Looks good to me.
The point I am making is that wouldn't eventually moving from non-crit to crit help you end game?
IGN - Imgur
Sure it will help, if you can afford a mirrored weapon and acuity gloves that is.
Question:
How to deal with reflected damage? Is there a way to transform chaos damage to prevent that or is it not a problem usually?
Last edited by Kuja91 on Mar 15, 2016, 9:25:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info