Your Two Most Valuable Items: Post Them

"The Eye of Ra appears against you,
His force is powerful against you.
She devours you, she punishes you
In this her name 'Devouring Flame."
-Anubis Hotep
Spoiler

:)
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Last edited by AwaitingApril on Sep 11, 2013, 7:18:04 PM
"
kolp wrote:

Dat es chest is sexy.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
IGN : Detrium
"
Kindred1 wrote:

Jeez, Louise!

Great wep mate.

"
kolp wrote:
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.

:) Is that great? LOL... with the help of Upitems.com/path-of-exile-items, i get this weapon easy. i'm a newbie in this game, really need the expert players help me level fast!

As for this one, I farm it by myself, I am so lucky!
Last edited by Lilacybin on Sep 11, 2013, 10:58:31 PM
"
Kindred1 wrote:

Man my gloves are on par but dat Rapier. I am officially jealous and wishing for Ultima Online drop everything rules. :D

Seriously big props on that! Whether you rolled it, found it, or gave up your first born...that is a magnificent rapier.
"
Kindred1 wrote:

what an amazing weapon
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214

Fused the chest with over 4k5 fusings. Chest and shield were the final pieces of my build and took me over 2 months in anarchy to find somebody who was selling them

One of the first takers in Anarchy, bought for 7 ex
Standard IGN: WTFNamesAllTaken.
Online everyday at 10 AM CST and at several different hours throughout the day. Best way to reach me is via forum PM.
If you're looking for a deal, do your homework and make a decent offer. If I have to set a b/o via request, it will be non-negotiable.
Last edited by Bumblebutt on Sep 12, 2013, 5:27:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info