Post your best find of the day!

For some time now I am comitting to a more fficient playstyle. Which means not picking up and identifying every rare item. Which is kind of said but ultimately helped me being a better player and to tackle endgame.

I still pick up rings and amulets as a cure for described itch tho. Timewise it doesnt make any sense either and the following item I found for my MOM ele Hit wander doesn't proof the opposite - still a satisfying feeling:

Yesterday, I found my first league Exalted Orb (no luck before, though I had/have 19 Ex Shards) in a red tier Mausoleum map. Just a few seconds later, I got this drop, my first ever (and the channel exploded with congrats and rage.. Funnily enough some other guy got a Doctor Div. card and another one got a HH through one singular Ancient Orb a little later, so it was a crazy evening):
Last edited by Sir_chris666 on Feb 1, 2021, 10:04:47 AM
-
Last edited by Blubbey on Apr 12, 2021, 6:56:38 PM
Found a remove chaos mod in harvest and after a few mins of head scratching I remembered the es shield I had with a bum 7% chaos res. Removed that and well, my God it's beautiful...

Next will be divining the crit, removing the lightning and then conq slamming
Last edited by faustian1 on Feb 1, 2021, 5:51:42 PM

6 linked this it took 2 attempts lol

Best part is it also has intelligence
The opposite of knowledge is not illiteracy, but the illusion of knowledge.
Last edited by ArtCrusade on Feb 17, 2021, 6:14:24 PM

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950

yesterday in A10 Ossuary Vaal Area.
Don't even know if it's worth the effort to link it.

E: Where is the SSF thread in GD? couldn't find it. Though, not really playin SSF.
relax - it's just ones and zeros!
Last edited by TRPV1 on Feb 7, 2021, 2:48:39 PM

Almost perfect Bottled Faith. First cortex this league too, lol. Also got a Starforge when I killed Shaper for the first time.
from ritual, implicit from harvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info