Post your best find of the day!

Killed the shaper for my first time ever. 2 deaths. Learned not to drop vortex ball directly where Zana stands and don't run face first into the beam. lol

Oh fuck yes! I finally got them.
Only took like 20 pairs of boots and 150+ tries.
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!
Last edited by viciousnugget on Oct 23, 2018, 11:51:07 PM

YEET

This dropped, and I thought it looked promising, so I Benched the Attack Speed to end up with a 484 DPS 2h'd Sword.

I want to do something with it, but 2H seems like it's in such a rough place right now.

I put the 1 Ex B/O on it while I try and figure out what to do with it. I hate that it has 2 wasted attributes on it, but it's still a pretty beefy weapon.
"
shoju wrote:

I put the 1 Ex B/O on it while I try and figure out what to do with it. I hate that it has 2 wasted attributes on it, but it's still a pretty beefy weapon.

You are still in the "1c unique 2h swords" range.
Doomsower, Hiltless, Kondo's pride.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Never saw this before... and it's not to be found in any filter on any of the sales/pricing sites:

And a few other items I got by randomly vaaling unique jeweler's chests:

And, the first time this has ever dropped for me after playing (casually) for four or five years now:

Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
Last edited by BlaqWolf on Oct 27, 2018, 7:47:17 AM
"
BlaqWolf wrote:
Never saw this before... and it's not to be found in any filter on any of the sales/pricing sites:

http://poe.trade/search/rokerahomosasa

It's a really useful mod nonetheless
Last edited by _R4v_ on Oct 27, 2018, 7:55:08 AM
My semi-decent fossil craft:

This is a buff © 2016

The Experts ™ 2017
Last edited by torturo on Oct 28, 2018, 3:54:12 PM

First time finding one
@UnfairMonopoly
"
Peterlerock wrote:
"
shoju wrote:

You are still in the "1c unique 2h swords" range.
Doomsower, Hiltless, Kondo's pride.

Uh.... I'm looking at the range of DPS weapons where this sword lies right now, and the only ones that are 1 Chaos, are Corrupted, meaning that you are going to spend a BOATLOAD of Vaal orbs to get it socketed, and colored.

The non corrupted swords in this price range are 50 chaos - 1 ex.

I've got it priced on the high end, while I figure out what I'm going to do with it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info