Post your best find of the day!

best drop in 2.5 years PoE :D
What a weekend I've had. Early Saturday I 6 socketed and 6 linked a Carcass Jack. Later that night I chanced a pair of Skyforth boots, they rolled 62 mana so I dropped a divine on them, a waste I know. Went to bed happy as hell. When I woke up I did a speedy lab run and got a badass enchant on the Skyforths. Just a few minutes ago I dropped a Taste of Hate.

Now if I could just get this helm to give me 25% bladefall damage I'll be all set.

What a fucking weekend. Makes me love this game so much. :D
Sound the dread alarm, through the primal body! Sound the reveille, to be or not to be. Rise! Stay the grand finale! Stay the reading of our swan song and epilogue. One drive to stay alive! Elementary, muster every fiber. Mobilize! Stay alive!

some finds and sweet corrupts :D
POE is life. POE is ♥.

should I exalt this?
desperate after lose 20 ex in uber set cuz of no good drops and rng blessed me

Spent a few hours playing today and decided to try my new Pathfinder out on Atziri. Got three easy kills in a row (did I mention how much I love my Pathfinder?) :) :) :)

These also dropped:

Stupid fake Mjolner...grr...hate that thing. Amber Amulet is the best of the bunch...probably one of the best amulets I've come across.

Wrecked Atziri, found some goodies...it has been a good day :D
got this yesterday was shocked when I saw none better on poe trade never found loot like this since beginning of poe.
^That's a hell of a Ventor's!! Grats!

...meanwhile, my best find yesterday (farming Cruel Dried lake for a couple more lvls before heading to Malachai)
, which is meh but still better then my old quiver.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018

this one. dropped as 3s, in like 6-7 jewelers it went 6s.
Not sure what to do with the chest, though.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info