Post your best find of the day!

classic :3, I wonder what do I yoloex with it..
Burn all the orbs!

This dropped for me, yesterday I think, and I saw someone in trade wanting one, I think it dropped with like one or two sockets, so I 6S-ed it in about 35 jewellers, and then the 6L came in 2 fusings, so although the item didn't drop that way, RNG was super kind to me.
Needless to say, I didn't end up selling it. LOL.
Thanks RNGesus.
I couldn't help it and not laugh a little at this harp, sories ;p

I saved this from vendoring by myself today, one friend sait it's good for "ST crit wearing crown of eyes or such" Are there really guys out there who would want this stuff?
(mayby they have nice crit bow ammy so we could just change them)

Burn all the orbs!
It's niche and not that good. A regular crit chance/multi amulet would be better. It's worth a couple of chaos at most, imho.
Ranger builds list: /917964
When two witches watch two watches, which witch watches which watch?
If the witches watching watches watch the same watch while you watch which witch watches which watch, they switch watches; then, the watch switching witches watch which watch you watch.
Watching witches watch watches is not for the faint of heart...

Not bad for a few hours of gameplay that resulted in finally getting my Scion to Level 92. The Kaom's dropped from a Tormented Spirit...I already have one and this one has a shit roll, but still not a bad find. The rest were found here and there and aren't so great...although the belt with +74 Strength may come in handy one of these days. ^_^
Last edited by SasoriOtoko on Dec 5, 2015, 3:34:22 AM

random drop while mapping today.
"
anton2k4 wrote:

random drop while mapping today.

*Drools*
IGN - Bichlich
Please PM me to update me on trades.

ive not played in a week :p "catch-up" RNG ;)
POE is life. POE is ♥.
Last edited by KonaLuvsPOE on Dec 5, 2015, 8:03:01 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info