Europe needs more races in the evening

race's times always been aceptable for US players but not for europeans
so i dont think times will change
its been like forver in every game
US>EUROPE when it comes to schedule
Hello from the other side
What are you talking about, the race times are total shit for the US. The simple fact is this: there are 4 races on any given weekday, spread out throughout the day because there are players all around the globe, so the race schedule is going to seem like crap to EVERYONE. The only way it will change is if they either 1) have a higher number of races per day, or 2) do like they did for pvp and cluster them into the evening hours for EU and US, and the rest of the world just deals with it.
There should never be a 6 hour gap between races ever. There needs to be more races per season again, planned more densely. Bring back the old point thresholds as well.
The current 6 hour gap between races for EU afternoon is really horrible! After the gap the amount of races we have during the evening is also really low. So you just wait for them races to happen at evening, and then its disappointing as there is too much empty space between each of them. Majority of the races happen when its night or super early morning for EU.

I usually didn't complain so much about race start times, but this is pure favourism towards US EAST/WEST.
IGN: Rollface
"
grindis123 wrote:
The current 6 hour gap between races for EU afternoon is really horrible! After the gap the amount of races we have during the evening is also really low. So you just wait for them races to happen at evening, and then its disappointing as there is too much empty space between each of them. Majority of the races happen when its night or super early morning for EU.

I usually didn't complain so much about race start times, but this is pure favourism towards US EAST/WEST.

I must say I agree with Grindis123, I don't usually complain about race related stuff either but come on GGG, Step Up Your Schedule Game! We all know how great company you can be if you so wish!
Much more reasonable the timetable of events for the last two race seasons.

Thanks for the given solution.
HC SSF Harbinguer : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 94 (RIP).
STANDARD : Templar Inquisitor, LVL 97 (ALL CONTENT DONE)
"
have a higher number of races per day

this
i like races more then endgame hack&slash
ign: HaruMamberu
Hey totally aggree am looking forwork atm but these times zones for EU is wierd and awkward timings, a race goes into lunch rather then troughout it.. a race before dinner while having a snack rather inbetween :) some logic like that.
"
Cornytheman wrote:
Hey totally aggree am looking forwork atm but these times zones for EU is wierd and awkward timings, a race goes into lunch rather then troughout it.. a race before dinner while having a snack rather inbetween :) some logic like that.

Could you rephrase? Are you saying that the races occur at lunch and dinner time? And that you would like it if the races occurred before and after lunch and before and after dinner?
Character archive: view-thread/963707
HC: 96 RIP
SC: 95 97 96 100 95 96 97 98
Settlers: 88(retired) 95 92(BPL) 94(Settlers GSF)
Last edited by unsane on Nov 29, 2015, 1:22:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info