first LLD build - need some advice/feedback

I see some problems with your build

- very low dex, LMP needs 48, Bear Trap 67, you may need very specific gear, which may limit your choices. If you can't swap your amulet or ring for example because not meeting str/dex requirements without them equipped then you can't change to eye of chayula/dream fragments

- very little defense, especially life, with very good gear you could end up with ~1100 life, that's still pretty low, unless you do very good dps

- molten shell is very nice when socketed into the searing touch stafff, with the appropriate supports, but you need block % or lots of armour for it to go off against melee

- regarding auras I think clarity is the only one that will enhance your build, I usually go with lvl 4

- heatshiver is nice since it gives a significant amount of mana regen, on the other hand best case it gives -10% to fire/cold res

- fire trap is pretty bad, unless you can significantly reduce enemy resist

- I don't think you would do enough lightning damage to shock your opponent

The concept is not bad at all, and I encourage you to try it out, just keep in mind you would have an easier time going melee :)
if anyone has a high hp/resist belt with some str on it i need a good one for LLD, im also lookin for a caster ring with high HP and maybe some resists/mana. im really lacking in resists since i bought a pair of asentha's gloves and spec'd to dual curse so i could run ele weakness + temporal.

the build is fun so far, i havnt been able to beat the stacked face breakers but its funny to see people get burned/chilled/shocked/temporaled all in 1 hit lol.
IGN: High____Lander | xDominus

40 Arena pvper: Bleed_Pig

Guild: <HERB> THC
Last edited by oowarpigoo on May 13, 2013, 8:20:14 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info