Omen of amelioration being used at character lvl 100

The bug is in the subject - Omen of Amelioration is being used at character lvl 100.
I don't think that something like this can be an intended design decision and should be fixed.
Bug report reference number is 67673397
Last edited by xxanderr on Sep 8, 2024, 11:06:45 AM
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2024, 12:27:17 AM
"
Will be Consumed when you Die
"
seaman wrote:
"

So? It's a mechanic that exists to reduce the expirience loss - not to be mindlessly consumed when you die.
why it is in your inv? For science?
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
neohongkong wrote:
why it is in your inv? For science?

There's this thing in this game, called LOOT. Items can drop in maps and you pick them up with intention to sell.
omens have a trigger condition... whether its useful for you or not doesn't matter, if you meet the condition it happens.

this isn't a bug.
"
dorkdude2 wrote:
omens have a trigger condition... whether its useful for you or not doesn't matter, if you meet the condition it happens.

this isn't a bug.

Then let's call "saving 75% of your experience on death at level 100" an unintended feature and should be addressed.

I don't think it makes sense that the first thing you should have to do upon finding an omen like this is immediately bank it just to avoid accidentally using it if you happen to be at max level.
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Last edited by Pizzarugi on Sep 8, 2024, 1:37:38 PM
You have to do that with any omen though, why do you specifically think this one should operate differently?
"
xxanderr wrote:
So? It's a mechanic that exists to reduce the expirience loss - not to be mindlessly consumed when you die.

If you have 0 experience it will trigger as expected. Why this should be different at level 100?

to prevent 75% of Experience loss

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/prevent

It doesn't mean it has to happen in first place lol.

On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Sep 8, 2024, 1:49:16 PM
Eh, you can pair CI with Eldritch Battery in this game. Or even better, the agnostic.

Not that you should. But you can xD

Holding this omen in your inventory at level 100 is dumb, but the game will not prevent you from making dumb decisions.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info