Why in the hell...

"
Toforto wrote:
Nah, I'm gonna complain because the tornados are badly designed and that's that. Anything that interferes with looting or any annoying on-death effect should be deleted from this game lol

There is actually the option to not click on the node and therefore not have tornadoes spawn all over the map. Additionally, there is even the option to come back once the map is done and click.
"
plz wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:
Nah, I'm gonna complain because the tornados are badly designed and that's that. Anything that interferes with looting or any annoying on-death effect should be deleted from this game lol

There is actually the option to not click on the node and therefore not have tornadoes spawn all over the map. Additionally, there is even the option to come back once the map is done and click.

I used to click it at the end of the map, but then I found out that bismuth deposits add an extra mod to all magic monsters in the map and make them drop more gold. So now I just click it as soon as I see it because I don't wanna miss out on that extra gold.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info