'Natural' Character Progression

Makes sense. A delicate balance. I think Heist as a concept at least would be a good Gearing avenue. It zergs people right now but it could be adjusted. The uniques can be quite good.

Make gearing more homogenized to some degree at various points so the player power level is more predictable each Act & Boss. It just makes so much sense.

Each league has stuff that would make for a good avenue to uniquely influence & customize one's build, but it's all pushed to End Game, limited, or removed.

It could be paced out then its influence predicted more easily by devs. Narrative driven integration & pacing of such league content.

Overall though I had no trouble getting through the game as Marauder/ Juggernaut but I had some reaaally close calls and sudden deaths with random mobs dropping a bunch of bombs (sudden lethality spike there). GGG should definitely crawl over the game.

I like my Naked Savage challenge though, the game sounds and looks cool. Don't really need the gear meta and the passive tree is plenty custom. I like the contrast. 1 path versus many. Sometimes its time to focus on 1 Way to get things going in the right direction. Feels good. Less witch lightning, more karui fire.
Last edited by Dylan_Schreiner on Sep 5, 2024, 8:43:08 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info