Do people actually like the Sanctum mechanic?

I like Sanctum. When it first came out I was literally doing maps just so I can live in Sanctum. Ofc if you're asking whether I'd like doing only Sanctum - absolutely not lol.

But I find mechanics like Sanctum and Blight (and TOTA <3) very refreshing - they are something different than just plain old mapping.
Yeah I enjoy doing sanctum, I got to lvl100 only by doing it one league, and the divines I print just make it all the more worth it. I just don't do it that much this league because it doesn't drop gold so I feel like I'm wasting my time and not adding gold to the treasury which really sucks.
"
Toforto wrote:
Yeah I enjoy doing sanctum, I got to lvl100 only by doing it one league, and the divines I print just make it all the more worth it. I just don't do it that much this league because it doesn't drop gold so I feel like I'm wasting my time and not adding gold to the treasury which really sucks.

I´m glad I don´t force myself doing Kingsmarch when I don´t just feel it.
My City is not running for almost 2 weeks now and I enjoyed every second of it.
Also just using the gold for Currency Exchange exclusively.
"
TayPoE wrote:
"
Toforto wrote:

I´m glad I don´t force myself doing Kingsmarch when I don´t just feel it.
My City is not running for almost 2 weeks now and I enjoyed every second of it.
Also just using the gold for Currency Exchange exclusively.

I'm kinda done with the league too, I just wanna farm up enough crops for a 50 mil shipment just to see what I get out of it then I'll probably stop doing the town or quit entirely lol
Pesonally absolutely hate it. Currency printer for playing specific builds shouldnt be a thing. Neither should be its "dont get hit once in the entire run if you want the ring" thing. Not very ARPG if you ask me.
don't get hit should be one of PoEs pure challenges I don't see how you can say it doesn't belong in an ARPG, even the fact that you can build a specific way to circumvent it is very ARPG.
Traps really eff me up. Other than that I don't mind it.
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
don't get hit should be one of PoEs pure challenges I don't see how you can say it doesn't belong in an ARPG, even the fact that you can build a specific way to circumvent it is very ARPG.

if it was purely a challenge and had no exclusive loot it would have less of a problem with it
I suck at it so bad, the first time i fully completed a sanctum in sanctum league i already had a mageblood. Never touched it since. But at least that one time felt easy ;P
Last edited by Strickl3r on Aug 28, 2024, 9:30:03 AM
Awww man, I actually had a pretty cool Cyclone build back then. It was fun completing Sanctums with it. Of course, the last fight was a pure damage check which sucked. Wonder how it is now.
Last edited by Johny_Snow on Aug 28, 2024, 9:31:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info