Gold not balanced correctly. Love the Mechanic, If I could do it.

"
Even ignoring the massive gold sinks in Kingsmarch for a moment: I agree with having gold costs for the exchange. It prevents pure hideout warriors from only flipping and crafting and they want to encourage people to actually play the game. But they're not, they're only encouraging mapping because the gold is so abysmal anywhere else.

I find the problem is even a little worse than that, not only is maps the best way to get gold. Maps done in a very specific way is required to get a decent return. It forces players to make map atlas for one specific task, which is to make gold in lieu of anything else and you're forced to run the same maps over and over again, with roughly the same mods if you want optimal returns. I know that grind is part of the game, but I want to grind lots of things.

Except t17s, they suck.

This mechanic is broken. Findind ore sources in maps is a wrong idea. Find out something else to keep players on the maps. When you have a mine in your city and assign miners, ore should be found once and that's all. I can't use the shipping mechanic at all, as I don't have ore sources. I do T16 maps and has 0 crimson iron ore but I could ship 100k! This is not my fault.

Please fix this.

Gold amount is hmmmmm. I Can live with that. Some maps is enough for currency exchange but I agree that is not enough to keep running your city and use the currency exchange. I tried to follow several sources to earn more golds from maps without success. the best was 10k/mmap. The only god way to earn gold by fighting pirates.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info