Cannot say it better

I tried assassins creed and found it boring.

Not saying POE 2 is the same but it seems more like a rogue-like love letter to Diablo 2 than a true sequel to POE.

Like everything I've seen looks like the entire game is running in slow motion. The graphics are kind of monochrome and the UI looks like it was taken from Diablo 2 than POE.

The idea of a blank slate is a good idea. But it just looks tedious.

And if the loot is basically underpowered trash, no travel skills or teleport etc., it's just going to be boring.
"
Tyrsonjsp wrote:
I tried assassins creed and found it boring.

Not saying POE 2 is the same but it seems more like a rogue-like love letter to Diablo 2 than a true sequel to POE.

Like everything I've seen looks like the entire game is running in slow motion. The graphics are kind of monochrome and the UI looks like it was taken from Diablo 2 than POE.

The idea of a blank slate is a good idea. But it just looks tedious.

And if the loot is basically underpowered trash, no travel skills or teleport etc., it's just going to be boring.

POE 1 early year also more like D2.

But the success of POE 1 is more came from 2.0 (or later) years

So that POE 2 is the devs (or the founder) take the money and try to make another POE that they want, but not the existing fan base want.
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
"
The game has devolved into a checklist.

Bleed Immune , check
Corrupted Blood Immune, Check
Max Fire resist , check
Max Cold resist, check
Max Lightning, Check
Max Chaos, check
Max life on each slot, check
Max Spell Suppression, check
Max Spell Block, Check
.. and on ... and on

^ That guy gets it

Hey, how about they implement a "corrupted poison" debuff in the game? Have it NOT be an ailment and also make it ignore your chaos resistance? I think this would be a great addition to the abomination known as POE endgame.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info