Crimson Iron Nodes are Impossible

Most of the nodes you just walk up and click it and you get it. I think Verisium spawns a few mobs, no big deal. Petrified Amber is a minor challenge because you have to protect the tree from some mobs but that's no big deal for me. It's really just the crimson iron nodes that refuse to die. I use a ton of minions and hexblast and against any other content my tactics work wonderfully but against the crimson iron nodes, it just keeps spawning really really high level deadly mobs. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with 5 or 6 of the strongest enemies in the game at the same time. My character is not a tanky warrior, she's a glass cannon who kills things at the edge of the screen with minions and hexblast. This iron node thing, is my kryptonite. It's 1000% impossible. I think this is really bad game design and the devs should fix it if they can.
If they want to make this the hardest content in the game they should have made Verisium ore behave like this, not the most basic resource. Maybe they just didn't playtest it at higher levels with diverse enough builds to find out this content would be flat out impossible for a portion of players.
"
Ninja_Galt wrote:
I think Verisium spawns a few mobs, no big deal.

Really? You have no issue with Verisium but you do with Crimson????
I mean, it's always someone with a 2 chaos build starting these threads, but everyone chooses to ignore that for some reason...
Ruthless should be [Removed by Support].
"
Ninja_Galt wrote:
Most of the nodes you just walk up and click it and you get it. I think Verisium spawns a few mobs, no big deal. Petrified Amber is a minor challenge because you have to protect the tree from some mobs but that's no big deal for me. It's really just the crimson iron nodes that refuse to die. I use a ton of minions and hexblast and against any other content my tactics work wonderfully but against the crimson iron nodes, it just keeps spawning really really high level deadly mobs. I don't know how I'm supposed to deal with 5 or 6 of the strongest enemies in the game at the same time. My character is not a tanky warrior, she's a glass cannon who kills things at the edge of the screen with minions and hexblast. This iron node thing, is my kryptonite. It's 1000% impossible. I think this is really bad game design and the devs should fix it if they can.
If they want to make this the hardest content in the game they should have made Verisium ore behave like this, not the most basic resource. Maybe they just didn't playtest it at higher levels with diverse enough builds to find out this content would be flat out impossible for a portion of players.

You need to kill the flowers around the ore node, not the node itself and the biggest risk isn’t the monsters but the large ‘blood’ orbs that spawn and crash down doing huge damage if you are squishy

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info