Crimson Iron Nodes are Impossible

Crimson Iron Nodes are the lowest tier of material in this season, but are by far the hardest content. I don't think there is any content in the game as hard as the crimson iron node. You have the central pillar and it's got 5 or 6 pimples and you are supposed to kill them but each one takes like 3 minutes of concentrated fire to kill and in that time it's spawned a dozen enemies all of which are a terrible threat to my existence, forcing me to flee like a coward. It doesn't matter if I have 70+ minions, these jerks will bum rush me at extreme speed, ignoring all of my minions and chasing me half way across the map and even ignoring when I'm using withering step. I just don't get why this basic tier node has to be the hardest content in the game. It's absurd. It's wildly unfair to minion builds and caster types who can't face tank a bazillion stupid aggressive mobs.

I'm just not going to do it. I refuse to ever click one of these stupid nodes ever again. Please fix it. It's really really badly balanced. I'm sure it's no big deal for some builds but anyone with a build like mine it's stress inducing nightmare fuel that's giving me PTSD here. I'm trying to relax and have fun. Why is your game giving me PTSD?
Last bumped on Sep 1, 2024, 2:06:20 PM
Predator support has helped me a lot with the flowers getting my minions to focus them more effectively since they spawn so many monsters sometimes if your dps isnt super high like in my case if the flower doesn't get focussed it doesn't end well.

Dps isn't really a concern now and im not using predator support anymore but perhaps you could equip it just for these events?

Also do you have any minion taunt chance? just 5-10% goes a very long way.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 24, 2024, 6:28:10 PM
Well, the good news is since they're the lowest tier ore, if you really need it you could just spam tier 1 maps and get what you need that way. But yeah.

Also, I wish they would have learned their lesson back in Crucible that no one enjoys holding down a button to channel. Should have implemented a slider or something for those nodes instead.
You're probably the first who...is having issues with crimson iron nodes no way.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
You're probably the first who...is having issues with crimson iron nodes no way.

i would like to ask him how to deal with map boss that spawn a lot of adds
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
I can't imagine what your verasium looks like if you're having trouble with the iron nodes... Are you only charging it to ten percent or something?
For the Crucible nodes you don't have to hold the button down, just click once (and don't click anything during the channeling)
Git gud, scrub 😁
"
Coconutdoggy wrote:

+1
"
I can't imagine what your verasium looks like if you're having trouble with the iron nodes... Are you only charging it to ten percent or something?

Always 100%, baby!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info