DELVE DEPTH announcment ?????? WHY !!!! NOT COOL !

"
Coconutdoggy wrote:
No fuck that glory to steve.

+1

Watching Steve go deeper and seeing players succumb to the void makes me smile every time.

Also that "offensive" bullshit? If you're offended by the word "shit" in a random stranger's name you shouldn't be playing games with strangers. Stop with the snowflaking pls - we don't need any of that here.
Last edited by Felix44 on Aug 20, 2024, 8:44:26 PM
You can be banned for less on these forums.

Do what you will with that.
Innocence forgives you
Last edited by SilentSymphony on Aug 20, 2024, 8:51:26 PM
First off, if you are so easily offended by such innocuous things as community announcements of leaderboarders making progress, you probably should spend less time on the internet (things like this tend to happen regularly on the internet).

Second off, if first isn't an option, just turn announcements off in your notification settings.

Third, and most importantly, we as a community in general love Steve and would like to convey our sincerest .I.. for this idea of muting Steve's progress for everyone simply because other peoples success bothers you.
"
Bigwilleh wrote:
First off, if you are so easily offended by such innocuous things as community announcements of leaderboarders making progress, you probably should spend less time on the internet (things like this tend to happen regularly on the internet).

Second off, if first isn't an option, just turn announcements off in your notification settings.

Third, and most importantly, we as a community in general love Steve and would like to convey our sincerest .I.. for this idea of muting Steve's progress for everyone simply because other peoples success bothers you.

The community loving steve in general has nothing to do with if its right or wrong lol and even if anything happened it would just be a name-change.

muting the notifications could simply be a client option if GGG were so inclined to provide that qol for those who don't want to be distracted by the honestly mild amount of messages pouring through after the initial rush.
Innocence forgives you
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░░░has░░░░░░░░▀▄▄███████████████
░░░░░arrived░░░░░░░░░░░░█▀██████░░
GG! STEVE GO!
Just reminder for OP. STEVE at 14200!. I repeat, STEVE at 14200!
On Probation Any%
Last edited by Dxt44 on Aug 24, 2024, 12:44:29 AM
i feel the need...the need for steve!
"
"
Bigwilleh wrote:

The community loving steve in general has nothing to do with if its right or wrong lol and even if anything happened it would just be a name-change.

muting the notifications could simply be a client option if GGG were so inclined to provide that qol for those who don't want to be distracted by the honestly mild amount of messages pouring through after the initial rush.

They wont do that because then you could mute their sales pitch.

Edit: But I too would like to be able to turn this off, and its nothing against Steve or the name. Good on the man, I watched an interview with him, just built different I guess.

I just don't like random clutter on the screen, I like a very sterile exp, reduce screen clutter. Let me control what notifies me on my screen. I don't use, mini map and I don't use quest objectives. If I want to know I will look it up.
Last edited by TwistedTrip on Aug 24, 2024, 1:02:51 AM
"
auspexa wrote:
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░░░░░░░░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░░░░░░░░░░
░▌▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░▌░░░░▄███████▄░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐███████████▄░░░
░░░░░le░░░░░░░▐░░░░▐█████████████▄
░░░░toucan░░░░░░▀▄░░░▐█████████████▄